MILWAUKEE SHOW CANCELLED

pepsicoca

The Guns N' Roses concert scheduled for Milwaukee's Bradley Center tonight has been cancelled due to illness. Guns N' Roses front man Axl Rose is suffering from an ear infection and strep throat. Rose was first diagnosed with the ear infection on the 20th of November in Halifax, Nova Scotia. He was seen again by a doctor last night following the band's show in Chicago and ordered to rest for a few days. The tour will continue as scheduled Friday night in Ames, Iowa at Hilton Coliseum.

Axl Rose commented, "We had a great show in Chicago tonight and had hoped to do a surprise acoustic show afterwards. I have been fighting this off for a long time but the doctor told me tonight that the only way not to jeopardise the balance of the tour is immediate rest. We will now have 3 days off before continuing Friday. We are sorry to miss the fans in Milwaukee."

source: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=40260.0

Edited by pepsicoca

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to Axls spirit from the UK tour. Down with low blood pressure and exhaustion, doctors tell him to cancel the show and he says "Theres no fuckin' way I'm cancelling this show".

Theres gonna be a lot of pissed people at milwaukee. They should have postponed it to a later date, no?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

KKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has nothing to do with the release of CD or the fucking around with the fan base through vague release information or vague responses from Merck's side, so 'back off bitch'. That's another topic.

For the cancelled show: If you read the review of last night show in Chicago, it says that Axl had major problems with his voice, sometimes even no voice. So it is kind of logical that the Milwaukee show is cancelled due to illness, when we already had the first signs of ilness yesterday. I do feel sorry for the Milwaukee fans though!

Damn, it feels so good to be smarter then the rest!

What happened to Axls spirit from the UK tour. Down with low blood pressure and exhaustion, doctors tell him to cancel the show and he says "Theres no fuckin' way I'm cancelling this show".

Theres gonna be a lot of pissed people at milwaukee. They should have postponed it to a later date, no?

low blood pressure and exhaustion are different then throath problems. If you have no voice, you can't sing...you stupid fuck.

Edited by Roy79

This has nothing to do with the release of CD or the fucking around with the fan base through vague release information or vague responses from Merck's side, so 'back off bitch'. That's another topic.

For the cancelled show: If you read the review of last night show in Chicago, it says that Axl had major problems with his voice, sometimes even no voice. So it is kind of logical that the Milwaukee show is cancelled due to illness, when we already had the first signs of ilness yesterday. I do feel sorry for the Milwaukee fans though!

Damn, it feels so good to be smarter then the rest!

low blood pressure and exhaustion are different then throath problems. If you have no voice, you can't sing...you stupid fuck.

He managed to sing in Chicago. Why wouldn't they cancel that show too? Maybe because they had more ticket sales?

I can't wait to see some people turn this small cancellation into the end of the world :rolleyes:

Why? Because there is always an excuse. We've been lied to so many times about so many things, I mean why shouldn't people be upset?

Why was the show not rescheduled? I look on the broghtside though. At least he didn't even schedule a Phoenix concert this time so I could buy tickets so he can cancel two days prior.

He managed to sing in Chicago. Why wouldn't they cancel that show too? Maybe because they had more ticket sales ?

Haha. That's the main question, obviously.

Dude, you can lick my balls if that what you think. I knew dipshits like you would try and swing this around on ticket sales. This show was by far not the poorest sales at all, in St. John they were selling tickets 2 for one and giving them away at the door just to get a crowd in and the show still wen't on. GNR has been touring for a long time now without much of a break so it's understandable that Axl has gotten a bit sick. They have sold hundreds of thousands of tickets in their tours thus far and most of the shows sell exellent.

They are going to be willing to take a blast from the media by cancelling shows because of ticket sales right now, and tey don't need to. Fuck Head :fuckyou:

A8R