Eagles Of Death Metal Lash Out (Again)

wooocraig

why does everyone assume that because Axl went nuts on the Pigeons of Shit Metal that the tour and the band is falling apart?

We only have one side of the story, but if ANY of it is true, ( the Tommy thing, or the yelling in the dressing room ) then it doesn't look too good, wouldn't you agree?

i worry more about the 'axl apologising' part !

:rofl-lol:

axl should release a song like GITR

why does everyone assume that because Axl went nuts on the Pigeons of Shit Metal that the tour and the band is falling apart?

We only have one side of the story, but if ANY of it is true, ( the Tommy thing, or the yelling in the dressing room ) then it doesn't look too good, wouldn't you agree?

the tommy thing, if it was true, fans would have mentioned it in their concert reviews.

bands fight. i'm sure it happens all the time. At least Tommy has the balls to stand up to Axl when he needs to. He always has.

the tommy thing, if it was true, fans would have mentioned it in their concert reviews.

bands fight. i'm sure it happens all the time. At least Tommy has the balls to stand up to Axl when he needs to. He always has.

Until he gets fired.

Until he gets fired.

doubtful. Tommy has been very loyal to this band since he joined it almost 9 years ago. I believe he and Axl work really well together.

Wrong, Axl should release an album! :)

Until he gets fired.

doubtful. Tommy has been very loyal to this band since he joined it almost 9 years ago. I believe he and Axl work really well together.

This is totally my opinion, but of all the employees in this band, Tommy seems to be the only one going thru the motions. I think he has been "loyal" to Axl to better his own career. It was Axl who got him the record deal, something he couldn't do on his own. Anyway, a few more "fuck you Axl" and I say his loyal ass gets kicked out.

well obviously. but have a track like that on cd

What album?? :question:

:lol:

On topic... wtf... it`s almost x mass :xmasschef: :xmasschef2: :xmasssanta:

quit your bitches eagle of shit metal your music suck ass :laugh:

Eagles of Death Metal are friends with Tommy & co.

pepsicoca = Mick Wall

Fuck off Roy79. I'm only saying the truth. Eagles of Death Metal and Tommy Stinson share the same background. Tommy doesn't give a shit about hard-rock. FACT.

I love how people like pepsicoca blindly say that something is wrong with the band and people like Ron Wong(Axls DIllusion/Jim Bob) blindly say that nothing happened between Axl and Tommy. :rofl-lol: How do you know if there was yelling in the dressing room Ron Wong? And how do you know that it actually happened pepsicoca? You two are just acting according to your previous posts and history on feelings with the band. Pepsicoca always was pessimistic in almost everything regarding the band while Ron Wong/A_D/Jim Bob is optimistic regarding everything. It's funny how people who are radicals to one side or the other hurry and jump to their respective side whenever something happens.

And Dead Flower is making jokes!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Priceless mygnrforum moment ladies and gentlemen....it's what you pay to see!!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Don't fuck with THE DEVIL! rock3

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I love how people like pepsicoca blindly say that something is wrong with the band and people like Ron Wong(Axls DIllusion/Jim Bob) blindly say that nothing happened between Axl and Tommy. :rofl-lol: How do you know if there was yelling in the dressing room Ron Wong? And how do you know that it actually happened pepsicoca? You two are just acting according to your previous posts and history on feelings with the band. Pepsicoca always was pessimistic in almost everything regarding the band while Ron Wong/A_D/Jim Bob is optimistic regarding everything. It's funny how people who are radicals to one side or the other hurry and jump to their respective side whenever something happens.

And Dead Flower is making jokes!!! Priceless mygnrforum moment ladies and gentlemen....it's what you pay to see!!!! :rofl-lol:

Don't fuck with me. I'm just a newbie. :(

Ps: I just said that it is true that Tommy and the Eagles of DM are good friends.

Edited by pepsicoca

Don't fuck with THE DEVIL! rock3

And Dead Flower is making jokes!!! :rofl-lol: Priceless mygnrforum moment ladies and gentlemen....it's what you pay to see!!!!

Don't fuck with me. I'm just a newbie. :(

You a JUNIOR....JUNIOR!!!! And newbie is a term that doesn't refer to you. You may of been here before but you're actually smart. Just get away from the radical pessimistic side of things...come join me and many others in the middle and we'll ride the train of love to happiness/dissapointment. It's all fun and games anyways..... :xmasssanta:

EODM are lame as hell. A perfect example of the current state of rock-n-roll. I read the report on MTV.com and there is no mention of Tommy throwing his Bass, but there was mention of Axl calling his soundman useless and he appeared to be in a bad mood. I don't believe these lame fucks for a second. They're just trying to gain press from the greatest frontman of all time. No way would Axl apologize to these furry-faced pricks. Maybe they can open for Def Lepard.

either way, it wasn't cool of him to take a stab at them publicly like that....he could have simply asked his management to remove them from the shows, and then issue a statement if anyone asks....

that....and the throwing out a person thing....means he's back to his usual self...

which i have to say i really do enjoy....

i still think he had a better time in Europe, the US crowd cannot be satisfied the same way as the europeans, and he should have prepared himself a little better before starting off the us leg of the tour.

This doesn't look very promising, guys.

Frankly, I tend to believe EODM. Tommy is pals with guys from the band I think. And Tommy was the one who got pissed off at Download and threw his bass then, didn't he?

These guys wouldn't be allowed to issue a press release lying about this stuff, so we'll see I guess. Hope it's not true.

I'm sorry, but no matter what you say or do, once Axl Rose dubs you the "Pigeons of Shit Metal" and "Canaries or Crapola" there is no going back!!!

One of my best concert moments ever!

umm...I hate to tell you this, but Axl Rose doesnt have that kind of power in the music industry anymore. Axl is considered a joke now to most of the public so his comments on this band will not only have no negative affect on this band, but it also makes Axl look like more of an asshole.

And Axl has had some classic concert moments, but this sure the fuck wasnt one of them.