Eagles Of Death Metal Lash Out (Again)

wooocraig

These guys wouldn't be allowed to issue a press release lying about this stuff, so we'll see I guess. Hope it's not true.

Worst post of the last hour! Maybe two!

good fucking post! JimBobJoeJackJr you just spurt out strong posts like it's your job...and the above post is an excellent way of showing just how much value you have to this forum.

Thankyou for your opinion of the worst post in the last hour...maybe two!...

Edited by GOLDEN

These guys wouldn't be allowed to issue a press release lying about this stuff, so we'll see I guess. Hope it's not true.

Just because Estranged Reality isn't optomistic he is a target....I love this place because everybody has their own little agenda.

I actually have much more respect for Tommy and the rest of the band if this is true.

Whether or not you like EODM, it was an incredibly bush move by Axl doing that to the band on stage. Have the crowds been more into Suicide Girls? :huh:

Nice going Axl(again)...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

why does everyone assume that because Axl went nuts on the Pigeons of Shit Metal that the tour and the band is falling apart?

We only have one side of the story, but if ANY of it is true, ( the Tommy thing, or the yelling in the dressing room ) then it doesn't look too good, wouldn't you agree?

i worry more about the 'axl apologising' part !

:rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol: That part proves this is a lie!

I was at that Cleveland show, and I can tell you this stuff they're saying is bullshit.

If the bass thing happened, it was backstage.

And...there was NEVER a time when the crowd warmed up to the Pigeons....the ONLY cheer they got was when they left the stage.

why does everyone assume that because Axl went nuts on the Pigeons of Shit Metal that the tour and the band is falling apart?

We only have one side of the story, but if ANY of it is true, ( the Tommy thing, or the yelling in the dressing room ) then it doesn't look too good, wouldn't you agree?

Nah i wouldnt, Axls always shouting at people lol hes an angry man. And surely if he'd thrown tommys bass at him, it would have been the first thing people mentioned on here after going to the show? the pidgeons of shit metal are just sore cos Axl told em to fuck off.

Just because Estranged Reality isn't optomistic he is a target....I love this place because everybody has their own little agenda.

I'm pretty sure Estranged Reality IS indeed optimistic when it comes to real, good news! He just isn't blind and naive like all the Axlites.

I'm pretty sure Estranged Reality IS indeed optimistic when it comes to real, good news! He just isn't blind and naive like all the Axlites.

that's what I meant....sorry :( I meant ot say that the people who are blindly on one side of the equation or the other(Jim Bob on Axl's side and Pepsicoca against Axl)...most radicals always have to have an agenda...like Jom Bob saying Estranged Reality's post was the worst in the past hour...just because there isn't blind faith his post is denounced. I can probably find numerous posts made by Chris Axl in the past hour probably worse than the above one, which isn't a bad post at all. :xmassrudolph:

If tommy did throw his bass, good for him. I too have always liked that he stands up to Axl. Tommy comes from the same school as Slash and Duff. They come from punk rock and they have no problem dealing with a hot headed frontman. In fact, Tommy has said in interviews that Axl is a dream compared to working with Paul Westerberg. I doubt Axl would fire him.

I was at the show and there are at least two things completly wrong with this story.

#1. By the end they had won over the crowd. Ummm.....no they didn't.

#2. Tommy slammed his bass down and Axl shoved it back in his face. Ummm....that never happened.

If either of these things had happened you would have seen posts here along those lines.

Have seen one post about "EODM grew on me by the end of their set" or "OMG did you see Tommy slam his bass down and Axl give it back to him"????

No you haven't = UNTRUE!

Exactly! Like as if ANY of it was true this entire board wouldn't be run over by threads about it.

Pigeons of Shit Metal had their 5 minutes, now go back into oblivion.

BTW, the whole "They can't lie in a press release" thing is the dumbest thing anyone has said on here all day. It's a fucking press release, not a declaration in a court of law. You can say anything you want in a press release. :rolleyes:

I was at the show and there are at least two things completly wrong with this story.

#1. By the end they had won over the crowd. Ummm.....no they didn't.

#2. Tommy slammed his bass down and Axl shoved it back in his face. Ummm....that never happened.

If either of these things had happened you would have seen posts here along those lines.

Have seen one post about "EODM grew on me by the end of their set" or "OMG did you see Tommy slam his bass down and Axl give it back to him"????

No you haven't = UNTRUE!

Exactly! Like as if ANY of it was true this entire board wouldn't be run over by threads about it.

Pigeons of Shit Metal had their 5 minutes, now go back into oblivion.

BTW, the whole "They can't lie in a press release" thing is the dumbest thing anyone has said on here all day. It's a fucking press release, not a declaration in a court of law. You can say anything you want in a press release. :rolleyes:

Oh I know....like Turn It Up said in another thread...think back to the press release about Slash showing up at Axl's house....and how everyone was quick to believe it....HAH!!! Press releases can't be lies :rofl-lol: ...all these people with their own little agenda's.

If it isn't that blind VR fans saying the press release about Slash was a lie but this one isn't, then it's blind GNR fans saying the press release about Slash can't be a lie because you can't lie in press releases and saying now that the EODM press release is a lie.

Not saying you Rocketking fall under this category, but I would bet a lot of money that many do.

I was there and Tommy definetely did NOT throw his bass down. Nothing of the sort happened. Pure lies. That said, I dont think EODM deserved such a shitty treatment. They werent great and a lot of their songs sounded the same but they werent "boo and kick off the tour worthy." Bullet For My Valentine, however, did when I saw them at Hammerstein.

I was there and Tommy definetely did NOT throw his bass down. Nothing of the sort happened. Pure lies. That said, I dont think EODM deserved such a shitty treatment. They werent great and a lot of their songs sounded the same but they werent "boo and kick off the tour worthy." Bullet For My Valentine, however, did when I saw them at Hammerstein.

i remember after the show other people had mentioned tommy throwing his bass and walking off, and that was before this statement was realized. just because you didnt see it doesnt mean it didnt happen.

Don't call me an Axl sympothizer just because I call someone's post stupid. Saying that a band couldn't make a press release (although it looked more like an interview) that is a lie, is so naive.

I am sorry about my bluntness. I'm a big GnR fan, but I'm startin to get a bit irritated without having more interesting topics to discuss other than what a bunch of jealous posers have to say.

Damn Pigeons :anger:

interesting..

Dont really know if beliving that, I guess I'll take the word of someone that been in the show and said those stuff didnt happen, and If the reporter told these lies then mabye the other stuff are lies too.. well who lnows..

hope its a lie thow.

Who care about this stupid band? even if they are friends with people, so what? they did an awful job and i hope my ear are never scarred by another painful moment of their talentless music.

Do you actually think axl's remarks and firing of this band will break something up they have all been working on since bill clinton was president? im tired of hearing about this stupid fuckin band, lets speculate about something else.