Richard Fortus says GN'R plans Asian Tour in March

Fiorenzano

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the album isn't out by then and they aren't playing new songs, nobody is going to go see the exact same band they saw a year earlier (except the die-hards). If we don't have the album, the 2nd leg of the European and North American tour will all flop and Axl will go into recluse for another 4 years.

wrong, great music never goes out of style.

Pfft! When they hear it's the same old band that was there last year, they won't waste their money. Remember: 90% of the audience are casual fans. That's who Axl is playing to every night. That's why he doesn't change the setlist.

Everyone on these forums will attend, but that won't be enough to sustain a band for an entire tour UNLESS all they do is festivals. If Chinese Democracy doesn't drop soon, GN'R are finished.

as someone who lives in the usa i could give a shit if GNR plays asia

You should actually, as if GN'R stops touring again, we're not going to get anything anytime soon.

It's a good sign they're touring well into 2007.

CD FOR 2008..... :xmassrudolph:

You should actually, as if GN'R stops touring again, we're not going to get anything anytime soon.

just wait we might get it sooner than that

just wait we might get it sooner than that

I was just trying to be funny eh :unsure:

hey i just read on the aerosmith board, that a summer tour, icluding some festivals is plannend, and that guns n roses and van halen are supposed to be on board.... i don`t know.

source: my friend, biggest aersomith fan i know, he`s registerd in a forum. but who knows whover started this thread on their board, even if he told me it was an reliable admin of the site

Geeez what a great question! :lol:

It is a great question seeing as im in Australian and the fact that they WILL do Australia if Asias on the cards. Great news for Aussies, also is the fact that Baz said they will come in the summer - March makes sense.

Edited by Voxy

Geeez what a great question! :lol:

It is a great question seeing as im in Australian and the fact that they WILL do Australia if Asias on the cards. Great news for Aussies, also is the fact that Baz said they will come in the summer - March makes sense.

The better head to NZ as well.