The Tentative Release Date of March 6th

Allen8R

Dunno about you people, but I'm starting to get worried about this year. I know it's only January but this silence is just creepy. Sure, you can argue that we had a press release from Axl and all, but then again, back in 2004 we had a press release from Axl stating that the release date would be announced in the next few months, and then we didn't hear from him for two more years. I worry that this tour was truly just a cash grab to finance further recording of the album and that we'll hear from Axl in '08 stating that another tour is coming soon and the cycle will begin again.

Not to worry, if it is '08, it'll be the reunion tour and will have been worth the 13+ year wait.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can PROMISE you all, Chinese Democracy will be out in 2007!

O RLY!!!!!!!!!!!111eleven

Or I will eat my hat

What kind of hat is it? And will you record it on video? And will you cook it before you eat it? And how will you eat it?

I WONT eat it ;)

as Chi dem WILL come out

Or I will eat my hat

What kind of hat is it? And will you record it on video? And will you cook it before you eat it? And how will you eat it?

I WONT eat it ;)

as Chi dem WILL come out

Who's China Chang?

Or I will eat my hat

I WONT eat it ;)

as Chi dem WILL come out

Who's China Chang?

Merk's assistant.

this silence could be different, axl might actually be working on the album, but who knows. i think were gonna have to wait until march to get some actual news. at least on march 6th, when the cd isnt out yet, axl will have to release some kind of reason.

Edited by Pain_Train_99

Hey thank you for posting this so usefull thread..do you expect that any of us know what's happening? Or maybe you think that any member of the band is going to post here the answer!

Come on we all know that time is runnin' late...we're unfortunatly used to that...

You should start "What the hell is happening II" advising us that March is coming!

Rock On Gunners!

well, according to gunsguy there should be an announcement this week, i would assume friday maybe we will hear something... i've got the universal release books coming in, and nothing about gnr, im sure it will be on the front cover so im sure IF this is going to happen, he will get his 4 - 5 weeks of promo time in for the cd, and then release... time shall tell

Yeah, my spirits are starting to simmer down a bit.

I thought Axl was going to keep us a bit more updated this time. I didn't expect news every day, but you know, maybe a once-a-month posting on the official website issued through PR or whoever's in charge of the band's press now. The webmaster? Whoever is handling the site... I thought by mid-January we'd either have news related to a single/video or news on the album itself.

Gunsguy claimed something would happen this week. We'll see... :tongue2:

Edited by Estranged Reality

stop it, He would tell us if something went wrong, has he told us anything, NO!. that's a good thing, and that he's been working on the record is also good news. so everything is in place.

let's wait till February then we will hear something trust me

What have you been taking?

TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC: Silkworms will be on CD. Mark my words.

:shades:

Lord help us if thats true. The 2007 version of My World should NOT be on ChiDem.

I don't think there is reason to panic just yet. If there is no album/single announcement by the beginning of February, then we might be in for some problems.

Dunno about you people, but I'm starting to get worried about this year. I know it's only January but this silence is just creepy. Sure, you can argue that we had a press release from Axl and all, but then again, back in 2004 we had a press release from Axl stating that the release date would be announced in the next few months, and then we didn't hear from him for two more years. I worry that this tour was truly just a cash grab to finance further recording of the album and that we'll hear from Axl in '08 stating that another tour is coming soon and the cycle will begin again.

Not to worry, if it is '08, it'll be the reunion tour and will have been worth the 13+ year wait.

do you seriously think that???

meh, I honestly dont care. Gnr are a band, I listen to the music, buy the albums/singles/whateva when they come out, try and go to concerts when theyre touring. I'm not that bothered about chinese democracy, obviously I want it out sooner but we've heard most of the songs anyway so oh well! I honestly aint that bothered.