An open Letter from Axl Rose

dobadog

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i once said: a true fan support a band, but also critize it, when there is room and time to critize. I have been known to critize Axl or the new gunners, but now i will say this:

Thank you axl. Thank you very much.

This is what we wanted. More comunication with the fans. And we got it.

Now we dont have to speculate about a posible 2006 release, or what a douche merck is, we can now be calm at least until March 6. Lets all hope that CD finally is released on this date, for the sake of the fans, axl, and rock n roll.

Again, thank you axl, this is what i wanted.

Your sincerely,

Federico.

Now that Merck is gone Axl can do whatever the fuck he wants meaning..........at those 3 LA shows we'll probably hear some new songs like Sorry or Prostitute. He has no one to tell him what to do so he'll be doing what he feels like doing and obviously he wants to play those songs since they were on that setlist picture.

I sincerely doubt Merck was ever able to make Axl do anything, or stop him from doing anything.

Edited by Angelica

i doubt everything will be calm. people will lose patience waiting for the next bit of info. but, thats to be expected for everything. i just hope this type of communication can continue. us being left in the dark is the worst thing you could do to fans. somehow i think that around the time of March 6th, we will have the album(it could be a couple weeks later, but from the sound of the article, it probably wont be more than that.)

Wow what a shock to read this in the morning..

amm well it kinda sucked, but im really glad that he send this letter, shows he and the band do care enogh..

I hope the album will be out soon thow...

its sounds like they are in deep shit.

and the last part with the fans taking break, owch.. he knows how ppl really feel.

That's all I needed to hear.

Who knows what March will bring? As much as I would love it, I'd be a little naive to think the album will show up sometime around then. Or at all. But so long as we're not being left in the dark, I'm willing to hang in there to see what happens.

If the album came out in the next week or two, it would have been released just for the sake of getting it out. Then it would have fell flat on it's face and then game over for GN'R V2.0. If they are going to release an album like this, with the circumstances that are surrounding it, they need to do it right or not at all. It's that simple. It's nice to know that Axl seems to understand that.

To be honest I'm not that bothered... It became fairly obvious that the album could not hit the shelves this year, although many of us held on to false hope. It's good of Axl to write to his fans.

He has, and always will have my full support..

Here is to March 6th! ... hopefully...

something has been spoken officaly,finally,godamn it!!!!!!!

even 6th march isnt the date 100& sure but wat can we say????

bravo,Axl, at least you have gone out of the nutshell and stop

being hypocrite about the release of CD and themost important

thing - TO YOUR FANS !!!!

personally, I hope it will be march but its more closer to july,you'll see

It´s a pitty we don´t get the record this year but hey,we´ve been waiting for so long that a little bit more doesn´t matter IMO :) . And I admire the guts and the sincerity of Axl, I always thought there were some things behind the scenes that we didn´t know about. I wish him and this amazing band all the best and all the love and success they deserve. :heart: