An open Letter from Axl Rose

dobadog

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have alot of respect for Axl in writing this letter to the fans who are anxiously awaiting this new album(and have been for nearly 10 years!)..it has been frustrating for everyone, even Axl it seems... This was the right thing to do, as far as I am concerned, and will go along way with everyone, when we do get an actual date for the album to drop... Im also very happy that the 3 LA shows still appear to be happening, and I will be there basking in the glow of what is now Guns n Roses, along with the hope of Chinese Democracy in the foreseeable future... It sounds like this album is gonna kick ass, and if it takes an additonal 3 months to get it out to the fans, at least that should be well worth the wait.... Merry Xmas to all, and now we can start the countdown to March.... Thanks Axl!!!!

If people think 07 will see the release of CD then they need help, this album will not be released until the hermit dies or the lable sues the band for the cd

when did you get so negativ??

As soon as i took off the Rose coloured glasses

You can get ROSE coloured glasses now? :o

If people think 07 will see the release of CD then they need help, this album will not be released until the hermit dies or the lable sues the band for the cd

You can get ROSE coloured glasses now? :o

Hahaha :D Great Chist :krider: :rofl-lol:

finally some communication, although im not sure whether this is axl just using merck as a handy scape goat, and disguising it as communication to fans - sort of killing two birds with one stone, but who gives a rats.... any news is good news right now, good to hear there may be a single with video, better perhaps?

now if the album is roughly slated for an early march release, when will (if it does exist) "the single" come out??

so it looks like the very last of the finishing touches will be completed in january, then the release about 8 or so weeks later - great news!

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS (TENTATIVELY) IN MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Let And Let Live

hahah so fucking ironic considering your name :fuckyou:

hahah so fucking ironic considering your name :fuckyou:

What the hell does some screen name on a forum have to do with anything?

Believe me...I KNOW. :drevil:

This letter is EXACTLY what I was hoping for. I said if the album wasnt released and if we didnt get any explanation why I was done with this band, well now we got the explanation, so I have no reason to say fuck it.

Thanks for clearing a lot of things up, Axl, this really was cool of you to do.

Now im excited again :)