IS Paul McCartney the most arrogant musician ever??

Gallagher Rose

public grief generally tends to come across as phoney/publicity seeking in this cynical day and age anyway.

exactly Frank...in fact,Paul said as much after the fact about that very newsclip

He was in shock first and foremost,and he said he didn't want to come across with any phony sentiment crap that he had to make up on the spot for a camera shoved in his face.

To the threadstarter,if you are going to post claims that Paul beat Linda,please back it up with a link to the article.

...even if it IS a load of shit

Paul worshipped Linda,she was his life.

public grief generally tends to come across as phoney/publicity seeking in this cynical day and age anyway.

exactly Frank...in fact,Paul said as much after the fact about that very newsclip

He was in shock first and foremost,and he said he didn't want to come across with any phony sentiment crap that he had to make up on the spot for a camera shoved in his face.

To the threadstarter,if you are going to post claims that Paul beat Linda,please back it up with a link to the article.

...even if it IS a load of shit

Paul worshipped Linda,she was his life.

so true.

I really hate all the "Paul used to beat Linda rumours" !! :anger:

• 4 weeks later...

paul, like everyone else, has a dark side.....and probably darker than most considering that he has spent his career making sure he's thought of as "mr. nice guy".

he is definitley manipulative and brash according to everything i've read.

i've always read in many beatle books about how john and paul were both pretty much assholes. however, john wore it on his sleeve: sometimes he was nice, and sometimes he was mean, and he didnt care who you were....he would act the way he felt regardless of the consequences: you knew what you were getting with john.

with paul, he would act really nice to your face and scam behind your back. if he wanted something from you, he would make you think he was giving what you wanted your way, but as soon as you left the room he'd start scamming and figuring out ways to get more without you knowing.

as far as him beating linda or his most recent wife, i doubt it, especially in the case of the latter. his most recent wife was decades younger than him, and he had to have known that if he acted like that he'd screwed in the end. but, there again, he did marry her without a prenup, and she ran off with $32,000,000.....

Under Dylan, McCartney is my favorite artist.

I own all of the beatles stuff and all of his solo cds/wings stuff. He was deffinitely the best solo beatle.(John is good but I might even like George's stuff better.)

I think everyone can be an ass sometimes but as for him being the worst in the music industry? This coming from someone who has followed Axl...

"You hafta be a bastard to make it, and thats a fact and the beatles were all bastards" - John Lennon.

Leave Paul the fuck alone, jesus, its like people expect him to be a saint, he's not 100% perfect no, but then no one is.