Permission to have this Sig...

It's way over sized.

The max. limit is 20kb (20480 bytes), your signature is 636.24 kt (651508 bytes)..

:lol:

That's right, I think permission may be denied now! The courts are probably in session now. I wonder if it will make it to the supreme court (Eric, Madison) or stay at the appealate court level (Jack UKSUBS).

Dude, it's 650kb - for someone like me with slow internet, that takes about 4-5 minutes to load.

I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but exceptions can't be make when they're that big... that's about 30 times what the forum allows. If it were a couple kb then it would be cool, but 650 (over half a mb) is just way too much.

It's way over sized.

The max. limit is 20kb (20480 bytes), your signature is 636.24 kt (651508 bytes)..

:lol:

That's right, I think permission may be denied now! The courts are probably in session now. I wonder if it will make it to the supreme court (Eric, Madison) or stay at the appealate court level (Jack UKSUBS).

! :lol:

The jury has spoken -_-

Its only a kb over.

Although he does have THREE LINES OF TEXT IN HIS SIGNATURE

We're talking about a difrent signature.

And good point -_-

BIG lines at that!

I think the police force (montrealer, zint) are going to file a report to the district court.

Its only a kb over.

Although he does have THREE LINES OF TEXT IN HIS SIGNATURE

We're talking about a difrent signature.

And good point -_-

BIG lines at that!

I think the police force (montrealer, zint) are going to file a report to the district court.

They never though. It's because I'm an untouchable one man army that everyone is scared off. :confused: