Forum upgrade 2.1.7 to 2.2.1

eRomano

with this new version I feel somehow like having a camera's eye everywhere! Even watching a profile is "repoted"! Yuk!!!

I feel like walking in the central streets of Athens were there are cameras all over capturing you (another anti terrorism precaution). :P

Oh come on, its no that bad :P

I think its cool! rock1

I know! it is really better but I really felt that I should complain about something!!! :P

Edited by rQueen

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...strange, I have to log in every time I come here even though I click on the remember me thing.

Try deleting all cookies set by this board and then try again.

(next to the mark all as read button)

Thank you, now it seems to work. B)

You were the last one viewing my profile.

Why? :suspicious:

These new features freak me out.

The font color in the "my console" section of my profile isn't too good with this profile. Also the quick access buttons beside the typing box.

Secondly, could we get the previous (default) theme as an alternative theme? I'd rather use that...

Wait, does it also show when people on "invisible" view your profile? :question:

I thought, since we have now a rating system, it would be cool, if the ratings would be displayed like this: and not so "hidden" as they are now :xmassrudolph: :

bildavatar4ts.jpg

Hmm, says the person with an above-average four stars. :P

Heh, as soon as I saw that "stars" feature, I immediately wondered how many fanboys would rush to Kaneda's profile right away. :laugh:

Wait, does it also show when people on "invisible" view your profile? :question:

no..

it doesnt.. :D

Are you sure? :o

*Entire forum goes on invisible* :rofl-lol:

Oh and, to add to the stalkerishness, I noticed you can now also search for members based on how many people have viewed their profile, as well as their rating. :confused:

Edited by nameless_girl

Oh and, to add to the stalkerishness, I noticed you can now also search for members based on how many people have viewed their profile, as well as their rating. :confused:

yah..

Im pretty sure..

I just clicked on yours..to test it again..

and, my user doesnt show up..so, Im pretty sure thats how it works...

:lol: :lol: !!..

thats probably what'll happen..

it'll say 150 anonymous users.. :lol: !!..

and, you can?!?.. :ph34r:

Now that explains why my profile "visitors" don't much the "profile view number"!!!! hahahahah

yah..

Im pretty sure..

I just clicked on yours..to test it again..

and, my user doesnt show up..so, Im pretty sure thats how it works...

:lol: :lol: !!..

thats probably what'll happen..

it'll say 150 anonymous users.. :lol: !!..

and, you can?!?.. :ph34r:

At first I thought that, when I view people's profiles, my name doesn't show up only to me, but shows up to them... But now I see yours doesn't show up on mine either, so it must be the "invisibility" thing. OK, it's confirmed.

And yes, you can. Last time I checked, you were Mr. Popularity, right there at #1. Pssh. :rolleyes::P

Well at least four stars. But I would find it interesting. :P

^how did you do that?!?..
And yes, you can. Last time I checked, you were Mr. Popularity, right there at #1. Pssh. :rolleyes::P

I see where your at...

and, your #1 now.. :P

Is there a list, where you can check this out, or am I not getting something? :suspicious:

Well at least four stars. But I would find it interesting. :P

^how did you do that?!?..

I see where your at...

and, your #1 now.. :P

Is there a list, where you can check this out, or am I not getting something? :suspicious:

yup... go check the members category, adjust a bit the information for your search and there you go! ;)