I SURVIVED THE FIRST UNION!!?

CIVILIANS

Can anybody confirmed this,to those who went to the concert last friday night were they supposedly sold GNR shirt with the quote I SURVIVED THE FIRST UNION CENTER-PHILADELPHIA- ....The irony is that the concert never took place and some sort of riot followed.Something i read on another board,just want to make sure if this source was reliable..anybody?

Yep, that will be a collecters item.

Too bad this all had to happen to the tour.  I was at the philly show, and am still dissappointed.  A lot of people really wanted to see them perform and waited such a long time.  The true fans..

"Maybe someday we'll see you

Before you make us cry"

I hope the slash/matt/izzy/duff project really takes off.  I hear they are looking at Sebastion Bach (skid row) for vocals..   That would be the "be all, end all" rock band!   And it would actually BE the old GNR.  And Bach can sing his heart out..

An axl c#ck ornament would of been grand

G-Face

yes i am gay...is there a problem?  I love axl more than life it self, if he had no penis, i would cut mine off and give it to him.  Cuz it would then be my penis no longer, but his and i could still suck it.

G-Face

so typical of a straight male.  personally i think slash has the bigger cock because he is half black..or has some black in him, i wouldn't know because i'm only a fan of the axl cock. wasn't duff mexican?

G-Face

G-Face ... did you get hit in the head during the Philly riot?

Or has all of this confusion and turmoil about GNR caused some kind of chemical imbalance in your brain?

I'm worried about you.

Seek help.