GUNS N' ROSES Pic's From MONTERREY !!

hbkhbk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing i do not do is pretend, It is awsome

Oh im sure your not my friend, Can we listen m8 ?

whoa whoa, are you saying you got the finished version of "Better"?!?

are you an insider or what?

and if you are PMing to people here I was wondering if my inbox worked.. just thought you could check it out for me? I'd love it if my personal message inbox would really work

Guest RonMexico82

After looking at a few other boards it seems that this is indeed a new version with a better bitrate and overall improved audio quality. Some people thought that it is the radio edit but it isn't.

After looking at a few other boards it seems that this is indeed a new version with a better bitrate and overall improved audio quality. Some people thought that it is the radio edit but it isn't.

It 192 kb/s mp3.

Labled better_final_unmast,

4:58 long.

horrible mix, the bass is way too loud.

I don't agree. When you listen to the old material, Duff sounds loud too. Tommy is not of the caliber of Duff, Duff is a faaaaaaaaar better bass player, I saw both and Duff just blows him out of the water, but Tommy deserves to be heard on the record.

This is the best version i've heard yet, even if I don't like very mch that song to be honest. IRS is far superior to me.

Edited by rockstar81

the chorus is different, in each side of my headphones, there's 2 voices singing it, one in each

Yeah, probably axl and Tommy. The chorus is stronger. However, whatever the mix, Buckethead still sounds like a robot. No feeling in his playing, he sounds like a machine. I really hope somone else in the band will re-record his parts, or write some new ones.

On the first listen it sounds like someone put the first version on one side, and second version on the other. Listen to the drums, they aren't mixed. I.E. hi-hat comes out of both speakers. The chorus is the give away since they changed the lyrics.