June 24 Sydney UPDATE thread

November_rain

Well, since nobody´s updating us with the show that´s happening right now I have decided to do it.A BIG thanks to the people from HTGTH ( Jarmo, Tonya,Tynia and gunnerdownunder ).

Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Robin Guitar Solo/Jam with Frank and Dizzy, Sweet Child O' Mine, Better, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Could Be Mine, Dizzy Piano Solo (Angie), The Blues, Jam, Band Introductions, Richard Guitar Solo/Guitar Duet with Robin (People Get Ready), Out Ta Get Me, November Rain,IRS.

After Better, Axl kicks somebody out. He asked who it was, that the guy would show some balls and own up to it. Axl said he hopes the guy finds what he's looking for and laughed.

Axl stops the fourth crowd sing along in Knockin' On Heaven's Door as it wasn't up to its potential. They do another sing along.

Dizzy's solo isn't AngieAxl mentions that he dreamed that he had a pet crocodile last night

Richard and Robin play Redemption Song by Bob Marley (not sure if People Get Ready is also played or if they switch the songs around).

Edited by November_rain

If someone get a backstageticket.....plz ask one of the members if they gonna play live earth in hamburg....it will be broadcasted in german tv....and the ticketssale is very bad....gnr is the only band who can save our world....in hamburg :D

ASK !

Edited by slääsh

Ron guitar solo (Australian national anthem ,Back in black and Don´t cry ).

My Michelle with Sebastian Bach.

Instead of Ron doing Black in Black all the time, it would have been great if they'd done something else from AC/DC. The old line up has done Whole Lotta Rosie live and I would love to see Axl try his hand at doing a Bon Scott again or see Ron doing something like Thunderstruck and maybe play around with it a bit. I'm sure the Aussie crowds would go wild.

So, my little review of night two!

Got to the arena during Rose Tattoos set and wasted some more money on merch. Replacement poster for the one ruined by the guy who spilled the coke on the first night, and a Seb Bach 'white light' shirt.

Bach was awesome as I've come to expect- they guy was born to be on stage! He stopped one of the songs in the into to tell of a security guard stopping someone from taking a photo. He then posed for the guys photo- would like to see that picture somewhere!

Someone passed out in his set. He said "What someones passed out before GnR have even come out?!" He then sung the start of WTTJ so the guy got some value!

Before Youth Gone Wild when he was getting the crowd to chant for the intro before 'walking off' because we weren't loud enough, some guy near me thought he was being serious and got pissed, started booing and doing a 'bullshit' chant!

When is Angel Down finally coming out? Between You Don't Understand, Stuck Inside, American Metal Head and By Your Side, that's going to be an awsome album.

We waited a bit longer tonight, but hey, didn't care at all.

Again, what the hell can you say- it was an amazing show in every way.

After Better some guy was obviously yelling shit- so Axl says "I think you should leave." And when he didn't he went "I really think you should go." then said something how he hopes he finds what he's looking for, but it aint here. When the guy was getting taken out he said how "we're all stuck here having a bad time" in a mock deep voice- damn funny and the crowd got a kick from it!

I was amazed- Axl didn't even let it phase him, and if anything he was in higher spirits after- like we got rid of the idiot, now its just GnR and the real fans! He said how it was typical that "they had to put an asshole in (the crowd) on the last night". And it completed my GnR experiance- I saw Axl get some guy kicked out!

IRS was much better today- the sound which ruined the song last night was awesome tonight.

Shame that they didn't put ChiDem in insted of Maddy, but I didn't mind- Maddy is so awesome live, I love it!

KOHD- the crowd was pretty damn loud during the sing along, but Axl somehow got more from us, teasing us how we weren't using our full potential so got us to do another sing along- my god- I think every single person in the arena yelled it at the top of their lungs!

The band were as tight as the night before. Again Rich and BBF really stood out to me. I don't know, I wasn't a fan of Robins solo, but the other guys were awesome. Dizzy again really impressed with his solo.

Also a cool note was that Bach sat on the stairs during Patience after My Michelle and did some back up vocals.

Great to see Angry again for another Nice Boys. Much better than the first night- Angry seemed alot more comfortable exchanging verses, even getting in some screams over Axl!

Axl just amazed me. Not just his performance, but his attitude. He seems so relaxed, energetic and appreciative. He looked to be having so much fun with Angery, really enjoying himself. A different Axl then people like to think.

Overall- the last two nights have been amazing. All bands were fantastic, both crowds were great.

Got home at 3am, went to bed at 3:30, woke up at 6am, did a university exam at 8:30. Was it worth being exhausted, and unable to think straight? Fuck yer!

And I finally got to see Guns N' Fucking Roses... twice!

Sad to see them leave Australia, but hope they keep the momentum of this tour up, and we'll see them back here again. Hopefully sooner than 14 years this time!

Before Youth Gone Wild when he was getting the crowd to chant for the intro before 'walking off' because we weren't loud enough

Haha, does Bach do this at every fucking show?

When he did it at the Perth gig I yelled "good! fuck off!", but was drowned out by the crowd.

You hero you. <_<

Before Youth Gone Wild when he was getting the crowd to chant for the intro before 'walking off' because we weren't loud enough

When he did it at the Perth gig I yelled "good! fuck off!", but was drowned out by the crowd.

You told Bach to fuck off? :shocked:

Hope you were joking- I love Bach!

Guest RonMexico82

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: