1. Chinese Democracy 2 1 2 3 4

2. 2010 Discussion Thread

3. TO END ALL GUITAR DEBATE 1 2 3

4. Axl on TMZ Today 1 2 3

5. Locomotive 1 2 3 4

6. Matt or Steven? 1 2

• Slash released a solo album that was largely collaborative efforts. But it was all his material and ideas which is why it’s classified as solo.  CD era is the same. It’s almost all Axls stuff with other people just adding parts.  Even with Slash in Guns, I still consider that Axls solo stuff   I think it would be really cool if he released a bunch of that stuff as a solo artist. And hopefully one day they get together and make something together as Guns N Roses. 
    • what is there to take personally here? everytime someone disagrees with you, you take it very poorly and you end the discussion. I suggest you take a look at the loop you're in instead of projecting whatever it is going on with you on me, as I'm simply doing what I've always done around here, trying to discuss Gn'R here with other people without it being silly like you, yet again, explaining to everyone how we should always leave room for interpretation and respect each others opinion. I feel like instead of focusing on the topic at hand, you just keep repeating yourself so thought I should let you know so maybe you'll see that I'm already aware of that.
    • Dude, I really don’t know with you. You reacted to something, offering your point of view. I reacted to something, offering mine. You take it weirdly and get all defensive. You say "I was just sharing my thoughts" – well, what do you think I was doing? It seems to me you take the conversations here very personally, or at least a bit too seriously. Or do you expect just to post things with people either constantly agreeing with you or otherwise not reacting at all?  As for the majority of the fans, I was just describing what could be logically expected and what Axl certainly can’t not take into consideration, that's all. There’s nothing wrong with speculations etc.  Anyway, take it easy, gotta go. 
    • even when you use the word "definitely" you follow it with the word "might". are you aware that you invest a lot of words and time in making sure that everyone knows that it's open ended, opinion based, etc? did I say that @jacdaniel didn't have a good point? I was just sharing my thoughts about how I see it. I hope that's ok. I don't care much about what the majority wants. I try to see it for what it is, not what I want it to be. I think that beggars can't be choosers anyway. I believe that everything we get from now on is a bonus,
    • Well if I repeat that things are not black-or-white, as you say, then that’s because I often generally see black-or-white approaches here. Otherwise, I don’t know what you mean by "going through this shit". @jacdaniel had a good point, that’s all I’m saying. Or am I not allowed to react? Yes, your guess is as good as anyone else’s, and vice versa. And since nothing is black-or-white (really, again!?), Axl definitely might be releasing these demos to finish something, but on the other hand has to think of the fans as well (again, the majority of which want to hear some more classic GNR/Slash-based tunes and not stuff like The General).  We’re just talking here, man. 
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates