Freedom of speech won't feed my children

wasted

No one liking this song? It fuckin' rocks, dude. And the video is genius. Like with Paris Hilton soaping herself down to an anti-internet song. and the lines about the Beastie Boys. It has an epic sweep towrds the end. Underated Manics song, off Know Your Enemy.

Video is homemade I think........... I hope!

Ok not an obvious choice for greatest band but they have a shot... Bon Jovi just can't compete. Radiohead are very innovative in rock but still very naive politically, Oasis lyrics are terrible, GNR have been less productive and are pretty retro, Red Hot Chili Peppers have no real depth, apart wacky rapping over boring liberal posturing, U2 have never really brought the fire on any album, they have been safely commercial since Joshua Tree. Pearl Jam is close... but they are pseudo bohemian losers. Nirvana shine bright but musically it's very limited and there really is nothing in the songs to think about, good to get drunk to though.

song yeah. band yeah. video SHIT.

i like their tour guitarist. he made the song so much better :lol:

james is fuckin amazing. i love him.

They had Dave Eringa on keys for like 10 years. Listening to Terrorists I realise that they were brilliant musicians from the beginning. Or were they session musicians.

Let's get Traci Lords in for the video!