Dj's in Russia now.

SMG

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be all sorts of rumors that Axl's not even there blah blah blah lol "Journalists" will say that he was spotted at LAX the morning of the concert so there's no way he'll be able to make it...

Maybe the paparazzi will get in his face at the airport and be put in their place.

There will be all sorts of rumors that Axl's not even there blah blah blah lol "Journalists" will say that he was spotted at LAX the morning of the concert so there's no way he'll be able to make it...

Agreed. I'm sure there will literally be 1000s of journalists covering Axl's travel plans.

Agreed. I'm sure there will literally be 1000s of journalists covering Axl's travel plans.

:violin:

:lol:

DJ in Moscow

154696_308887412518937_151908811550132_721964_151220554_n.jpg

That is the best response u can come up with?

You made an idiotic statement.

Music reporters aren't all part of a secret society whose main mention in life is the write negative stories about an almost 50 year old singer who has put out one album in the last 15 years.

Any bridges Axl has burned are from him lighting the match. To say otherwise just shows that you know nothing about GnR history.

Or, I suppose you can just believe that the entire world is out to get Axl. For no reason at all.

Music reporters aren't all part of a secret society whose main mention in life is the write negative stories about an almost 50 year old singer who has put out one album in the last 15 years.

Any bridges Axl has burned are from him lighting the match. To say otherwise just shows that you know nothing about GnR history.

Or, I suppose you can just believe that the entire world is out to get Axl. For no reason at all.

What was the idiotic statement I made? Do you not remember when it was reported that Axl was spotted at LAX the morning of the concert (when that was obviously untrue)? I can't remember exactly which leg it was (either Euro or SA)? Or are you just being a jack-ass?

Edited by Coma16

What was the idiotic statement I made? Do you not remember when it was reported that Axl was spotted at LAX the morning of the concert (when that was obviously untrue)? I can't remember exactly which leg it was (either Euro or SA)? Or are you just being a jack-ass?

jack-ass? Does insulting me somehow make your claim more valid?

How is your statement idiotic?

So several years ago, ONE person stated that they saw Axl at an airport when he really wasn't. So in your mind, that equals hundreds of journalists will now wrongly report that Axl is in the wrong city?

You are implying that 100s of "journalists" are out there spreading lies about Axl Rose. They are starting rumors that Axl isn't going to Russia, that the shows will be cancelled, etc. You are feeding this false stereotype that journalists purposely are out to get Axl and try and make him look bad. And it simply isn't true. And your example is a poor one.

Sorry if stating the truth makes you angry, and makes you call people names.

jack-ass? Does insulting me somehow make your claim more valid?

How is your statement idiotic?

So several years ago, ONE person stated that they saw Axl at an airport when he really wasn't. So in your mind, that equals hundreds of journalists will now wrongly report that Axl is in the wrong city?

You are implying that 100s of "journalists" are out there spreading lies about Axl Rose. They are starting rumors that Axl isn't going to Russia, that the shows will be cancelled, etc. You are feeding this false stereotype that journalists purposely are out to get Axl and try and make him look bad. And it simply isn't true. And your example is a poor one.

Sorry if stating the truth makes you angry, and makes you call people names.

I never said "100s" anywhere in my statement. The name calling was because you come up with these crazy scenarios and twist things around.

Guest gunns5

I expect dj to post photos of cigarettes scattered on his bed, a well placed bottle of vodka tilted on the desk and him posing with a few Russian mail order brides , all in his motel room

I'm kidding btw, he provides good entertainment

Edited by gunns5

Guest ben9785

I expect dj to post photos of cigarettes scattered on his bed, a well placed bottle of vodka tilted on the desk and him posing with a few Russian mail order brides , all in his motel room

And a photo of the receipt : P