Gunns Exclusive: "The Hat Incident?" Video of a Fan meeting Axl Rose

Guest Gunns

Guest Gunns

Don't get it. Did that dude try to take off axls hat? I sounds like axle says "alright man....I love you".

the fan went to put his arm on Axl's shoulder for the photo, and in the process, clipped his hat by accident...

Edited by Gunns

Axl was in a great mood, - smiles all 'round

Had the chance to throw it to the ground & jump on it, he looks so much better without it. Great he's meeting fans, it must be so tiring getting photos taken all the time with people he doesn't know.

Love that little nod he gives - he always does that. I wonder if he realises he even does it.

Edited by rock4eva

Guest bellastar2355

Axl was in a great mood, - smiles all 'round

Had the chance to throw it to the ground & jump on it, he looks so much better without it. Great he's meeting fans, it must be so tiring getting photos taken all the time with people he doesn't know.

Love that little nod he gives - he always does that. I wonder if he realises he even does it.

I've noticed it too

it's so cute <3

No one's asked him why he has the cane. People keep talking about him gaining weight, no one's figured out he stopped doing aerobics because he's got a hip or knee problem?

That's the same leg he had a leg cast on during the UYI tour (bet he thinks it was Slash's fault). His legs must have all sorts of breaks and fractures from the years of jumping and landing hard. Wasn't one of his hotel pseudonyms "Steve Austin"?

No one's asked him why he has the cane. People keep talking about him gaining weight, no one's figured out he stopped doing aerobics because he's got a hip or knee problem?

That's the same leg he had a leg cast on during the UYI tour (bet he thinks it was Slash's fault). His legs must have all sorts of breaks and fractures from the years of jumping and landing hard. Wasn't one of his hotel pseudonyms "Steve Austin"?

You might have a point. I'm not convinced the cane is just for show. My Dad has been a semi professional squash and tennis player most of his life and his knees are screwed now, he's a fair bit older than Axl but everything is a downward trajectory.

Never this, Highway to Hell!

You might have a point. I'm not convinced the cane is just for show. My Dad has been a semi professional squash and tennis player most of his life and his knees are screwed now, he's a fair bit older than Axl but everything is a downward trajectory.

People I've met who use canes use them for a reason.I highly doubt its a fashion accessory. Axl not moving around as much on stage.Isn't the cane kinda a clue?

Edited by cbgnr