OFFICIAL MYGNR AWARDS 2013

Gracii Guns

Until you I seen you posting in the workout thread, I thought you were a chick. Then again, Groghan thought I was a chick. shrugs:

Every time I see your user name I think of egg nog .... especially today. :lol:

Same here lol Edited by Cosmonaut

And now... the moment you've all been waiting for.

HITPOSTER OF THE YEARhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIoMfVNVx4gAnd the winner of the 2013 "hitposter of the year" title is...

Redhead74
...with 27% of the popular vote! She barely edged out the person in second place, who will remain anonymous, but in the end, she prevailed. As hitposter of the year is a prestigious title, it would be a shame if she were not even aware of her award, so I encourage friends of Redhead to inform her of the victory!
I humbly accept this most valued award. Thank you to all who voted for me, especially Bacardimayne. I do recall in a PM he said I no longer existed to him, I guess my presence here is just undeniable. :)

The results have been obviously tampered with. The fact that I didn't get any awards is a disgrace. I would have expected at least Most Respected Member for myself. This smells like Highvoltage.

You should be ashamed.

EDIT: ANd Leigh too has been forgotten by the masses!!! Long live king!

Edited by New Rose

The results have been obviously tampered with. The fact that I didn't get any awards is a disgrace. I would have expected at least Most Respected Member for myself. This smells like Highvoltage.

You should be ashamed.

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226

You should be ashamed.

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226

What?