Hamilton Preshow Party

gunsguy

2448ht5.png

This bar is great, it is also in the same mall the venue is at, just a 2 minute walk to the entrance of the venue! Add your name in this thread, we want a great turnout, let everyone know!

update Jan 21st 2010

http://www.htzfm.com/events/100/1053681/g+n%27+r+pre+show+parties

Axl and crew are coming to invade the north with two big shows. 97.7 HTZ-FM wants to make sure that you're well fed and hydradred before the shows. Join us for the official G N R pre show parties at The Honest Lawyer (110 King Street West, Hamilton) for the show at Copps Coliseum on January 24th and at The Loose Moose (146 Front Street West, Toronto) to gear you up for the show at The ACC on January 28th. Jonny Crow and Pooley will be broadcasting live and dishing out tons of swag for each party.
Edited by gunsguy

Thanks Gunsguy! My husband will be there as well.......guess it's about time for me to fess up to him about my "involvement" with the forum scene. Ha!

thats your problem, lol. I am bringing my wife along and we are ready to have some fun, tell your hubby that things will be cool, we are just average people with above average love for this band :) The admin of this form Eric is going to be there and I am working on others dont wanna spoil it though, should be fun as its right at the gig

Guest Sweet Tooth

Thanks Gunsguy! My husband will be there as well.......guess it's about time for me to fess up to him about my "involvement" with the forum scene. Ha!

thats your problem, lol. I am bringing my wife along and we are ready to have some fun, tell your hubby that things will be cool, we are just average people with above average love for this band :) The admin of this form Eric is going to be there and I am working on others dont wanna spoil it though, should be fun as its right at the gig

:o Can Eric get us back stage passes?!

Ps - what time is this going on?

Right on - and I'm looking forward to it!!! B)

thats your problem, lol. I am bringing my wife along and we are ready to have some fun, tell your hubby that things will be cool, we are just average people with above average love for this band :) The admin of this forum Eric is going to be there and I am working on others dont wanna spoil it though, should be fun as its right at the gig

:o Can Eric get us back stage passes?!

Ps - what time is this going on?

Eric cannot get anyone back stage, lol. There is no set time some show up early some may drop in for a drink or a meet with others, we are not setting a time just come on down!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm this is interesting...I am also only 19 so I guess I could go since I'll be at Canada. My friend who was originally going with me can't go, so looks like I'll be taking my dad this time around, so I'll probably pass on that.

come on and say hello anyway with your Dad, its a cool place and at least pop in

Hmm this is interesting...I am also only 19 so I guess I could go since I'll be at Canada. My friend who was originally going with me can't go, so looks like I'll be taking my dad this time around, so I'll probably pass on that.

come on and say hello anyway with your Dad, its a cool place and at least pop in

Okay, possibly. It depends on how early we get there. How do I know who to look for if we go?

By the way, do you know the parking situation there? I always have trouble when it comes to that, like where to park for the cheapest. Hopefully if all goes well we should be there quite early (around 5-6 PM) so any suggestions if we arrive around that time frame?

Edited by CoBrA2168

Update added names and announced 97.7 htz fm staff and swag, they are giving shit away at teh same party as we already planned!!

http://www.htzfm.com/events/100/1053681/g+n%27+r+pre+show+parties

Axl and crew are coming to invade the north with two big shows. 97.7 HTZ-FM wants to make sure that you're well fed and hydradred before the shows. Join us for the official G N R pre show parties at The Honest Lawyer (110 King Street West, Hamilton) for the show at Copps Coliseum on January 24th and at The Loose Moose (146 Front Street West, Toronto) to gear you up for the show at The ACC on January 28th. Jonny Crow and Pooley will be broadcasting live and dishing out tons of swag for each party.
Edited by gunsguy

I head for Hamilton tomorrow!!!!!!! Looking forward to meeting some of you as well as the unbelievable time we are certain to share with GNR. rock1

(pinch me....I must be dreaming)

NO DREAM DUDE THE DAY IS COMING VERY VERY SOON!!!! Let me know when your around in the hammer I live here maybe we can hook up Sat night too??

Guest Sweet Tooth

Anyone know what time they might be pulling in? I wanna get to the bar around 6, maybe do some parking lot jamming and drinking as well. Tomorrow buddies, tomorrow shit is going down!

I head for Hamilton tomorrow!!!!!!! Looking forward to meeting some of you as well as the unbelievable time we are certain to share with GNR. rock1

(pinch me....I must be dreaming)

NO DREAM DUDE THE DAY IS COMING VERY VERY SOON!!!! Let me know when your around in the hammer I live here maybe we can hook up Sat night too??

Hey Gunsguy - I've arrived in your fair city! We're definitely interested in connecting tonight.....what do you suggest?