Giant queus for Guns N' Roses in Brazil.

ManetsBR

7648168.jpg

The queu to buy tickets to the Guns N' Roses concert kept the attention this morning in the capital's downton.

The queu, that started in the Multisom store went throw many streets.

The first fan on the queu got there at 1 am. The 10 hours wait for the GNR tickets was just a part of Michel Poloni's journey. He got there at 1 am with a chair. After some horus, many people got there, some actually dressed like Guns N' Roses members. After the queu to Guns N' Roses, Michel went to another queu: The queu to the Metallica concert in the Condor Park, that will happened in three days.

Poloni said some words about Porto Alegre's rock concerts in the beggining of the year, that counts with Metallica, Guns N' Roses and Dream Theather.

— A show like this happens once in life, and when it happens they put all in the same time?— Dream Theather's concert is in the same day of Guns N' Roses concert,

The Multisom store is the official ticket office of Porto Alegre's concert, and there's no extra tax, that exists in the other ticket office.

— The raises 26 reais on the price!— said Matheus Teixeira, 22 years.

H4 Entertainemnt, the Porto Alegre's concert promoter said some words about the Tax:

— Multisom is the official ticket office, the other selling points, like the internet and stores like FNAC, are Ticketmaster ticket offices, and they put the tax, we don't have anything with that. And it's 10 selling points in only one, because there are 10 ticket offices in Multison.— said Mateus Possebonform H4.

Source

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say lets hope the band go all out for these tours due to the great fan support there clearly gunna get but they have been going all out for the whole tour pretty much. They just need to keep doing what there doing to make some fans very happy.

7648168.jpg

The queu to buy tickets to the Guns N' Roses concert kept the attention this morning in the capital's downton.

The queu, that started in the Multisom store went throw many streets.

The first fan on the queu got there at 1 am. The 10 hours wait for the GNR tickets was just a part of Michel Poloni's journey. He got there at 1 am with a chair. After some horus, many people got there, some actually dressed like Guns N' Roses members. After the queu to Guns N' Roses, Michel went to another queu: The queu to the Metallica concert in the Condor Park, that will happened in three days.

Poloni said some words about Porto Alegre's rock concerts in the beggining of the year, that counts with Metallica, Guns N' Roses and Dream Theather.

— A show like this happens once in life, and when it happens they put all in the same time?— Dream Theather's concert is in the same day of Guns N' Roses concert,

The Multisom store is the official ticket office of Porto Alegre's concert, and there's no extra tax, that exists in the other ticket office.

— The raises 26 reais on the price!— said Matheus Teixeira, 22 years.

H4 Entertainemnt, the Porto Alegre's concert promoter said some words about the Tax:

— Multisom is the official ticket office, the other selling points, like the internet and stores like FNAC, are Ticketmaster ticket offices, and they put the tax, we don't have anything with that. And it's 10 selling points in only one, because there are 10 ticket offices in Multison.— said Mateus Possebonform H4.

Source

This is GREAT, looks like these shows are gonna be sold out in a short time, for shure rock3 Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Very cool.

I wish they sold all tickets the old-fashioned way by lining up for them instead of having internet sales, where the majority of tickets wind up in scalpers' hands.

Very cool to see the lines. :)

Agreed, although it makes it easier for fans not living in the cities to get good tickets fast (like me) :thumbsup: I seem to recall before there was an internet that scalpers still found ways to obtain premium tickets.

URUGUAY 65,000 TICKETS SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Shit!

Tickets for the recital popular Guns N 'Roses will provide the next March 18 at the Estadio Centenario already sold out, according to Belgrano Productions, organizer of the show.

Those tickets were sold for $ 200 and were 250 for the Grandstand Amsterdam and another 250 for Colombes.

In turn, the sector Field A, the most expensive of all at a cost of $ 3,175 each entry, there are very few locations.

The sale follows on the premises of Red and Red UTS payments throughout the country.

Axl Rose's band will perform for the first time in Uruguay as part of his tour "Chinese Democracy".

Source

PS: Brazil tickets sell didn't start for all the concerts. Sao Paulo, which is the biggest venue, starts tomorrow at midnight..

Edited by ManetsBR

URUGUAY 65,000 TICKETS SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Shit!

Tickets for the recital popular Guns N 'Roses will provide the next March 18 at the Estadio Centenario already sold out, according to Belgrano Productions, organizer of the show.

Those tickets were sold for $ 200 and were 250 for the Grandstand Amsterdam and another 250 for Colombes.

In turn, the sector Field A, the most expensive of all at a cost of $ 3,175 each entry, there are very few locations.

The sale follows on the premises of Red and Red UTS payments throughout the country.

Axl Rose's band will perform for the first time in Uruguay as part of his tour "Chinese Democracy".

Source

PS: Brazil tickets sell didn't start for all the concerts. Sao Paulo, which is the biggest venue, starts tomorrow at midnight..

60,000 tickets, or is that the max capacity of the venue not taking into account the stage and unusable sections?

But wow, that's like 15,000,000 gross.

Can't wait to see the queue in São Paulo this wednesday!!! If Porto Alegre went through many streets São Paulo's gonna go all the way to Rio and both queues will meet. LOL

HEUAHUEAHUHEUAHUEHAUEUAHUEAUHEUA I really LOLd.

I'll have to buy in the internet. damned.

7648168.jpg

these wonderful people "get it". they just wanna go to a rock show and have a good time.

over here in the U.S. all we wanna do is bitch and act like we're above everything. back in the 80's and before, no one gave a shit. we just wanted to have fun. no wonder Axl doesn't want to come here. i wouldn't either. they'd be playing to about 5 or 6 thousand people per night and only about a handful would be cutting loose and enjoying the show. the rest would be there with their arms folded daring Axl to impress them.

i'm disgusted at what the American rock/music fan has turned into.

That fuckin' rocks! Seems like down there, it's 1991 again! Nice!

Yeah except this time they're all there to see Axl and nobody else.

Well, you sure blew a lot of minds with that statement. :sleeper:

You know, it is okay to be happy for Axl when he does well. You won't get into trouble.

At least in my city Buckethead and Bumblefoot are well known, I've seen Buckethead T-shirts a lot of times. Bumblefoot got some articles in magazines as far as I known. May be you could cry to your mommy and ask about reunion in the former gunners section, it is the nice thing do instead of fucking everybody excitement.

No no no, they don't use the whole stadium. There is about 50,000 tickets on sale, the cheaper are sold out and the most expensive are almost. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Where is gnr-dave to suck my dick right now ?? Seriously, I wanna hear about Muse and his sold out stadiums :tongue2:

Edited by marlon_brando15

Nag, nag nag... for god's sake stop being such a miserable stick in the mud and be happy that something good's happening!