South America Concerts

iSORRY

Be fast my friend, Argentina, Uruguay, São Paulo/Porto Alegre (Brazil) are almost sold out.

Uruguai is Sold Out. 65,000 tickets.

São Paulo and Porto Alegre almost Sold Out.

Argentina almost Sold Out too.

Give me a minute and I'll post you the sites to buy.

Uruguay isnt sold out...there are tickets available here

In Lima, the GNR staff asked for all one floor of the most expensive Hotel in Lima only to Axl and its plan to supervise it himself.

Source: http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/410950/conoce-extravagantes-pedidos-axl-rose-su-concierto-lima

Limp Bizkit will open in Peru.

Sebastian twitted a lot of times he really wanted to open the whole tour.

Edited by ManetsBR

Didn't they say something about Guns N' Roses or Axl about half a year ago? They was dissin' if I recall.

I think it was Fred Durst on some online chat thing, he said "I'm still waiting for the real Guns N' Roses to turn up" (Old band reference). Then he went on to say that he acually respects Axl a lot for what he has been doing. That's as clear a memory I have of it.

Would be very cool if they opened for them.

Edited by plonker88

Didn't they say something about Guns N' Roses or Axl about half a year ago? They was dissin' if I recall.

I think it was Fred Durst on some online chat thing, he said "I'm still waiting for the real Guns N' Roses to turn up" (Old band reference). Then he went on to say that he acually respects Axl a lot for what he has been doing. That's as clear a memory I have of it.

Would be very cool if they opened for them.

Fair enough, I just remember a lot of people here going "omg limp bizkit fags" for some reason, I knew they were related to Guns N' Roses somehow in the past year. I dug up an old link from the Limp Bizkit Tour Book, it's GNR related.

I don't know how well of a reaction Limp Bizkit would get :P If they open for GnR on a US tour unless I have GA tickets, I wouldn't be showing up till about 10:15

I think the reaction would be even worse in South America. Those people are straight up rockers. I can't imagine them embracing a nu-metal band.

Yeah, but at the same time it would be hilarious if they got stoned and booed out lol

Does anyone know who is opening for them here in Brazil?

I've heard some scary rumours I rather not believe.

LOL!!! Scary rumors like "Fresno"?? If yes, its not true! I want Sebastian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, those scary rumors.

Geez. I even set aside a few eggs to rot so I could throw at them. :rolleyes: Glad I won't need to use them.

- São Paulo concert might be televisioned.

- Simon Bolivar Park's capacity is 140,000 people.

- Hipico Club's capacity is 90,000 people.

Wow!! All kidding aside this makes my day. Hoping it's televised!!!

In Lima, the GNR staff asked for all one floor of the most expensive Hotel in Lima only to Axl and its plan to supervise it himself.

Source: http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/410950/conoce-extravagantes-pedidos-axl-rose-su-concierto-lima

Sebastian twitted a lot of times he really wanted to open the whole tour.

Wow! Limp Bizkit?!?! I'll be shocked if Axl goes through with that one...Didn't Fred diss Axl after Chinese came out?