Axl Sets The Rumours Straight!!!

MicEffecT

This was just sent by Axl...

Axl Rose

On Sunday 28th February 2010, @axlrose said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

There are NO new Guns N' Roses shows added to our current onsale itinerary dated as of February 25th. This means NO SHOWS in Panama, Costa Rica or Guatemala regardless of ANYONE's claims or ticket sales. These dates or ANY additional dates anywhere other than those already previously announced and on sale before February 25th will NOT BE HONORED. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS until further notice here on this my personal twitter account. If you have purchased tickets to ANY suggested new dates being offered after February 25th please contact your place of purchase for refunds. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Axl-

(Sorry if this has been posted)

Edited by MicEffecT

It was Reported (by gunsguy ^), and posted in another thread, but it wouldn't hurt to have it's own thread, that way more people will see it. Maybe you should change the Sub-Title to what the update was about.

Thanks Black Sabbath... Fixed :P

And to gunsguy, much respect!

Edited by MicEffecT

Did someone announce shows in those countries? There must have been some radio ad or newspaper ad somewhere.

Shows are popping up on arena websites,and in one case,apparantly promoters have confirmed.

But such is not the case,until confirmation comes from the proper sources.

Did someone announce shows in those countries? There must have been some radio ad or newspaper ad somewhere.

Shows are popping up on arena websites,and in one case,apparantly promoters have confirmed.

The problem is that even after Axl´s notice, some promoters insist on the shows and now people are confused.

The problem is that even after Axl´s notice, some promoters insist on the shows and now people are confused.

Apparantly the problem is...the promoters/arenas have jumped the gun.

They're making announcements before the band is ready to make an official announcement.

Look,if these shows are legit, it will all sort itself out soon enough.

Nothing to get in a lather about.

Those promoters are a-holes if they're continuing to promote the shows. Call the local news up if you're in the area where the alleged shows are going on.

Yeah, nowadays gotta be so careful with pirates, even with venues. Some weeks ago Tommy Ramone was announced to go to the Ramones related store in Rio De Janeiro (owner of the store spreaded news). Luckily I asked of it from Tommy and I cleared things on my site. Tommy replied "Nobody has contacted me about any of this. So I don't know anything about it. I have heard nothing about going to Rio or anywhere else in South America. Who is spreading this rumor?"

Seems that a lot of shows that weren´t condirmed by the band are selling tickets and now people are complainig and blaming Axl, as usual :xmassrudolph:

Yeah, but the fact that two different promoters in two different countries - means something is up.

Seems that a lot of shows that weren´t condirmed by the band are selling tickets and now people are complainig and blaming Axl, as usual :xmassrudolph:

Yeah, but the fact that two different promoters in two different countries - means something is up.

Yeah, and there were reports from promoters that Jane's Addiction would support GN'R in SA, too. That wasn't true, either.

Ali