Bumblefoot's "Be My Guest" Contest! (For South Americans)

RocketKing99

So first Bumble posted this on his Twitter account:

I want to do something special for the South Americans. Hmmmm.... will give you more information later tonight...

about 11 hours ago via web

Then he posted this:

My gift to the S. Americans... enjoy! http://www.baldfreak.com/contest.html

Bumblefoot's “Be My Guest” South America Contest

Win tickets as Bumblefoot's guest on the South American Guns N' Roses tour!

Now's your chance! Five lucky individuals will have the opportunity to be the personal guest of Guns N' Roses guitarist, BUMBLEFOOT, for a show of their choosing on the Guns N' Roses South American tour! Four of these individuals will win two (2) tickets, two (2) aftershow 'meet & greet' passes, as well as a personalized copy of Bumblefoot's "Abnormal" CD. In addition to all of the above, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will also receive a one-on-one guitar lesson from Bumblefoot himself!

The contest begins March 5th and ends March 19th. Enter the contest below. Remember, each contestant is responsible for providing their own transportation to and from the concert, so please select a concert that you can get yourself to!

Edited by RocketKing99

I want to do something special for the South Americans. Hmmmm.... will give you more information later tonight...

Then he posted this:

Now's your chance! Five lucky individuals will have the opportunity to be the personal guest of Guns N' Roses guitarist, BUMBLEFOOT, for a show of their choosing on the Guns N' Roses South American tour! Four of these individuals will win two (2) tickets, two (2) aftershow 'meet & greet' passes, as well as a personalized copy of Bumblefoot's "Abnormal" CD. In addition to all of the above, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will also receive a one-on-one guitar lesson from Bumblefoot himself!

The contest begins March 5th and ends March 19th. Enter the contest below. Remember, each contestant is responsible for providing their own transportation to and from the concert, so please select a concert that you can get yourself to!

Nice i am in.

This is awesome, hopefully they have this for every country they tour(Australia included wink wink). I think its cool they are doing it in a contest form rather than Rolling Stones style(charging your fans $1500 for a 5 minute meet and greet....)

This is really cool of Ron to do, he is so into the fans. He is also doing this on his own from what I can tell, goes to show everyone, Axl is not the "boss" everyone pictures him as....

I have added this to the newswire for our South American fans.

Edited by gunsguy

This is really cool of Ron to do, he is so into the fans. He is also doing this on his own from what I can tell, goes to show everyone, Axl is not the "boss" everyone pictures him as....

I am pretty sure Axl has the last word on EVERYTHING Guns related. And so he should, he owns the name. If i didn't like a band member organizing something then i would not let it slide, and neither would Axl i assume. Im pretty sure Ron had to get Axl's approval on this, even though Axl wouldn't have minded, even out of courtesy. My opinion anyway.

Then he posted this:

That's a really cool idea and invite from that guy.

I'm on it like sticky old bubblegum on a pavement!!! rock3

Rio DE Janeiro.....get ready for herpes, afterparties, and live snake dances by Roy himself!!!!! DO you know where the fuck you arrrreeeee??? You're in my hotelroom bitch....wake up.....it's time to leaveeeee!!!!

Rio DE Janeiro.....get ready for herpes, afterparties, and live snake dances by Roy himself!!!!! DO you know where the fuck you arrrreeeee??? You're in my hotelroom bitch....wake up.....it's time to leaveeeee!!!!

Dude, I respect you and all but if you win and carry on like that, I have a feeling the gunners will tell you the party is in some room and you'll find yourself alone in a storage room with their amps.

Dude, I respect you and all but if you win and carry on like that, I have a feeling the gunners will tell you the party is in some room and you'll find yourself alone in a storage room with their amps.

(wondering how I can smuggle a fricking Marshall amp into the aeroplaneo)

(wondering how I can smuggle a fricking Marshall amp into the aeroplaneo)

You going to the Rio shows? Better leave the Marshall at home and pack the HD camera.

I am pretty sure Axl has the last word on EVERYTHING Guns related. And so he should, he owns the name. If i didn't like a band member organizing something then i would not let it slide, and neither would Axl i assume. Im pretty sure Ron had to get Axl's approval on this, even though Axl wouldn't have minded, even out of courtesy. My opinion anyway.

maybe yes, maybe not. ron is a member of the band and he can invite (probably) the certain number of people as his guests. and it´s up to him to choose, not anyone else - my assumption.

Edited by danmak

Good luck to everyone in the forum who entered it!!!

As far as backstage passes, the management already figured those numbers out... odds of a contest winner having an Axl sighting backstage is going to be low anyway. They might see him whiz by, unless the entire band's hanging together after the show. Plus contest winners are going to get read the riot act, what to do, what not to do, etc.

I'm pretty sure after 3 hours of singing, running around, and loud music, Axl's probably decompressing and being left alone for a while. The adrenaline is still kicking so he might not be someone you'd want to bother.

Maybe he's already left the building. Some people are in really good spirits if the show went off without a hitch. some are still pissed off from something that happened during the show. So you never know what you're going to be in for backstage.

As far as backstage passes, the management already figured those numbers out... odds of a contest winner having an Axl sighting backstage is going to be low anyway. They might see him whiz by, unless the entire band's hanging together after the show. Plus contest winners are going to get read the riot act, what to do, what not to do, etc.

I'm pretty sure after 3 hours of singing, running around, and loud music, Axl's probably decompressing and being left alone for a while. The adrenaline is still kicking so he might not be someone you'd want to bother.

Maybe he's already left the building. Some people are in really good spirits if the show went off without a hitch. some are still pissed off from something that happened during the show. So you never know what you're going to be in for backstage.

Sounds like you have never been. Let's remember it is a Bumblefoot contest, you may or may not meet anyone else, but that is not set in stone. Just ask Revolver :)

Thank you for your wisdom, Madonna. :heart: