The OFFICIAL Brasilia Concert Thread - March 07th Brazil

ManetsBR

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look like a great show! Wasn't there supposed to be a surprise from the band or something?

Not from the band. It was a surprise from the crowd to the band. A big banner.. Picture of it a few pages back :)

Oh cool, I saw that but thought there was one from the band too - wrong end of the stick! Thanks.

What banner are we talking about here?

OgAAAMLq0TbKX9nPumxUO09dzrEGm4DZclfLuv4HG8fkHzE2E9MGJ4lj92o2LSwGgpQVFF3BGtPL10VgJQwfglyFCTgAm1T1UMFBzBXjoeRJJvABL4egkp8vfhPt.jpg

Oh, nice! How was that arranged to be done?

About 70 fans (me included) gave money to 2 nice girls who bought everything and had people sew it and paint it.

Had a poll on a Brazilian forum to decide the image and the sentence to use.

And what Axl said at the end was actually more like: " It took us long to return, but it was fucking worth it. Thank You, be safe, and sorry for keeping you kids up so late, I know you have a big day at school tomorrow.

Don't know if someone posted this, but when they were bringing out the piano for November Rain, the band jammed Pink Floyd, but I heard Axl singing "All in all you're just another bitch on my balls" or something like that :lol: Thought it was funny.

I took some pics, but i'm at work, and when I get home, I'm gonna finish packing and go to Rio, so it's gonna take a while for y'all to see them. Got some vids too, but you won't like them cause I was singing (that's right, I was having fun.) rock1

Stay stunned for updates on the next concerts.Some people are promising live video transmissions via www.qik.com

If it's done properly, it'll be ok, maybe! but let's hope someone uses decent video gear, not a phone!

Edited by DvntJester

Don't know if someone posted this, but when they were bringing out the piano for November Rain, the band jammed Pink Floyd, but I heard Axl singing "All in all you're just another bitch on my balls" or something like that :lol: Thought it was funny.

Haha! You just gotta love Axl :rofl-lol:

Sweet Child o' Mine

:shades:

That crowd!!!!!! :shocked:rock3

Rocket Queen

Hmm... the guy who's filming has a nice voice! :thumbsup:

He could replace Axl :thumbsup:

Definitely not. We've been watching vain attempts to do it for 15 years already. :)

But it's much more pleasant to watch a video shot by the guy who actually can sing instead of just yelling as if someone squeezed his balls.