Help me please

troccoli

Hello there. I am trying to locate a shirt (or at least a picture of one). It's a Guns N Roses shirt (obviously). Fairly new and has images of a machine gun on it. If I remember correctly it's an AK-47 (?) and it might just be an image of a part of the machine gun (half of it) with jewels on it too. Sounds crazy I know, but I'm positive I've seen this and now I can't find it. I think there was other stuff on the shirt too but can't remember what it was. Any help is greatly appreciated. I've scoured eBay to no avail.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually bought this shirt at the Winnipeg show. If I knew how, I'd post a pic or two for you. Once it,s out of the wash, I'll do a detailed write-up for ya. Stay tuned...

yes!, I knew someone could help out. I think you could upload a pic via photobucket? Of course, I would find it extremely helpful if you could email me pics. ttroccoli@hotmail.com

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Took me a while, but here goes...

Ideally, I would have liked to have bought a shirt with the grenade on the front, but they didn't have that available at the show. There were a ton of tee shirts there, so it was a tough choice, but since I liked the grenade art, and this shirt had similar work on it, it's the one I picked.

The shirt is black, and on the chest is the red and gold three star GNR logo.

The majority of the art is on the lower left hand side. It's there that you'll find two upright jewel encrusted AK-47s, which are mirror images of one another, with the grenade, a diamond, empty shell casing and a ruby between them. There are also a couple of small helicopters adorned with rubies by the trigger. There is wording printed along the side of the guns which reads: "Best Buy", and then "From Russia- With Love".

What I found really interesting was the bit of art on the back, which portrays a diamond with blood around it, as if it were stabbing into the upper back of the wearer. The reflection seen in said diamond seems to reflect a "reptile" fang and a tear drop. I guess I could be wrong, but it made me laugh, so I just had to get it. Kick ass shirt. :thumbsup:

Ideally, I would have liked to have bought a shirt with the grenade on the front, but they didn't have that available at the show. There were a ton of tee shirts there, so it was a tough choice, but since I liked the grenade art, and this shirt had similar work on it, it's the one I picked.

The majority of the art is on the lower left hand side. It's there that you'll find two upright jewel encrusted AK-47s, which are mirror images of one another, with the grenade, a diamond, empty shell casing and a ruby between them. There are also a couple of small helicopters adorned with rubies by the trigger. There is wording printed along the side of the guns which reads: "Best Buy", and then "From Russia- With Love".

What I found really interesting was the bit of art on the back, which portrays a diamond with blood around it, as if it were stabbing into the upper back of the wearer. The reflection seen in said diamond seems to reflect a "reptile" fang and a tear drop. I guess I could be wrong, but it made me laugh, so I just had to get it. Kick ass shirt. :thumbsup:

You're not going to post any pictures?

You're not going to post any pictures?

No. If I knew how, I would. You'd think there would be a pic somewhere out there. Where's the appreciation for my detailed description?

No. If I knew how, I would. You'd think there would be a pic somewhere out there. Where's the appreciation for my detailed description?

Thank you for your detailed description.

You can go to http://tinypic.com/

Browse your computer for the file (picture of shirt)

Hit "UPLOAD NOW"

And then copy and paste the second option here.

Thanks again for your detailed description.

I know I'm not the only one who wants to see a picture of this shirt.

on the chest is the red and gold three star GNR logo.

The majority of the art is on the lower left hand side. It's there that you'll find two upright jewel encrusted AK-47s, which are mirror images of one another, with the grenade, a diamond, empty shell casing and a ruby between them. There are also a couple of small helicopters adorned with rubies by the trigger.

There is wording printed along the side of the guns which reads: "Best Buy", and then "From Russia- With Love".

What I found really interesting was the bit of art on the back, which portrays a diamond with blood around it, as if it were stabbing into the upper back of the wearer. The reflection seen in said diamond seems to reflect a "reptile" fang and a tear drop.

My camera became obsolete when Polaroid stopped making film for it. Sorry, ladies.

I just find it hard to believe that there's no pictures of the 2010 tour merch out there...

But seriously, I'm just not savvy with technology. I can drive a car, play a DS and other miscellaneous shit, but until my kid grows up and clues the old man in, surfing the web or using Word is about all I know how to do on a CPU. Although, I do have a heart, and I'll try to figure it out sometime in the next week or so, since it seems to be of importance to you. In the meantime, I'm hoping someone else will find some pics of it out there. Don't mean to test your patience, but learning new tricks isn't high on my priority list right now.

My camera became obsolete when Polaroid stopped making film for it. Sorry, ladies.

I just find it hard to believe that there's no pictures of the 2010 tour merch out there...

But seriously, I'm just not savvy with technology. I can drive a car, play a DS and other miscellaneous shit, but until my kid grows up and clues the old man in, surfing the web or using Word is about all I know how to do on a CPU. Although, I do have a heart, and I'll try to figure it out sometime in the next week or so, since it seems to be of importance to you. In the meantime, I'm hoping someone else will find some pics of it out there. Don't mean to test your patience, but learning new tricks isn't high on my priority list right now.

Well you could always bring it down here to my place and I will get it on here for you guys. lol

No worries at all dude. Just the description you gave is greatly appreciated. I too find it odd that there aren't a ton of tour merchandise pics on here. I searched pretty hard before I started this topic. Thanks again!

since it seems to be of importance to you.

sorry for asking mate. sounds cool, that's all.

No worries, man. I wasn't being sarcastic or anything. Ignition kicks ass, BTW. I climbed aboard with Smash, and couldn't believe they didn't make the same impact with Ignition.

I have the shots on a camera now, but the cord to connect to the laptop is fucked up. Hold, please....

Amy, I will get down there sometime when things aren't too busy or messed up around here.

No worries, man. I wasn't being sarcastic or anything. Ignition kicks ass, BTW. I climbed aboard with Smash, and couldn't believe they didn't make the same impact with Ignition.

I have the shots on a camera now, but the cord to connect to the laptop is fucked up. Hold, please....

Amy, I will get down there sometime when things aren't too busy or messed up around here.

Yeah sounds like a plan. Just let me know.

ye everyone of their albums holds it's own in my opinion. from their self titled to splinter i have most of em. ignition is the one of the moment, lol.

thanks for uploading the pics of the shirt. i love the diamond on the back. you're lucky to have it, it's quite unusual.

diamonds are forever? its clear axl likes bond, i wish he had weighed in on our bond debate in anything goes (good thread jackie!).

i bet he is a moore man.

Connery for sure :P

does the best buy bit on the guns mean you buy it through best buy - i'm not american so i have no idea how that shop brand works. is it even related to that at all?

I think in America you can buy weapons in some of those stores (firearms etc)