Central America dates 100% CONFIRMED REAL!

gunsguy

Yes I am so happy this finally looks like it has been sorted out, for all the fans down there :)

I created a couple of threads the other day, and they got locked, so do you believe it now guys? Guns n Fucking Roses in Costa Rica, can't wait....

Yes I am so happy this finally looks like it has been sorted out, for all the fans down there :)

I created a couple of threads the other day, and they got locked, so do you believe it now guys? Guns n Fucking Roses in Costa Rica, can't wait....

They were locked because Axl said not to believe anything until it was announced via the website or facebook.

Problems were to be found earlier on with promoters jumping the gun, Axl was trying to protect the fans. I am glad he did.

that's so awesome, it's kind of funny that they're doing almost every single country around the US, but that figures, with all the bs that the music industry in the US encompasses

as the tour gains momentum, US is gonna be the SHIIIIT, though, hopefully in fall :) i'm guessing europe's gonna be pretty f'n sick too

Great news for the Central American fans! Wouldn't be surprised if a couple Mexican shows get tagged on the end of this.

I would be. It looks like they are hitting Puerto Rico as they ship their equipment to Europe for the Summer. Hopefully, Mexico and the US will happen late summer/ early fall.