Bumblefoot Meet N' Greet's

gunsguy

eje780.jpg

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=164683&pid=2679621&st=0entry2679621

Hey all,

I'll be doing some meet-n-greets during the upcoming GNR tour - bring your cameras, Bumblefoot & GNR CDs, anything you want signed... (if not, we'll have autograph cards.)

There will be drawings to win CDs - and in Helsinki & Aalborg, a pair of tickets to that day's GNR show as my personal guest.

-----

So who is all going?

Edited by gunsguy

The gig in Moscow will be June 8. But in this picture I see line June 8 (day after show) as if show will be June 7. Is it just mistake or I miss something?

Not sure trying to see if I can find out

I am so gonna be there in Aalborg. I'll bring my CD vinyl and my Les Paul pickguard for him to sign. Just trying to figure out a clever question to ask him... And it's kinda hard.

What does it mean to be Bumble's "personal guest"? Backstage pass or..? :)

i'm not gunna miss this chance to see the man, then i'll head straight to the show in helsinki.

I doubt there will be anything on before 4pm that i want to see anyway lol! i havent even got a clue about the fucking schedule yet! apart from gnr on at 9pm of course.

Fuck I would love to go there:. But I have my graduation party same day, so I'm happy I'm able to attend the consert. And I live in 200km's away from Helsinki and I have to travell by train. Too bad I have no chance to win the competition :(

Does someone have Bumblefoot's email? So I could try to ask about being able to attend the competition without going to meet n' greet.

Edited by makketue

I'll make both of them I think. It's great that he do this, and I see why it's best to do it the same day as the gig. But for us who want to be in front row it couldn't be worse (you have to choose). Well... Will go for queuing from early morning in Bergen and Oslo, and then go to meet&greets in Helsinki and Aalborg and just hope to get as near the front as possible.

I am so gonna be there in Aalborg. I'll bring my CD vinyl and my Les Paul pickguard for him to sign. Just trying to figure out a clever question to ask him... And it's kinda hard.

What does it mean to be Bumble's "personal guest"? Backstage pass or..? :)

If the same as before yes you will be backstage as His guest

I'll make both of them I think. It's great that he do this, and I see why it's best to do it the same day as the gig. But for us who want to be in front row it couldn't be worse (you have to choose). Well... Will go for queuing from early morning in Bergen and Oslo, and then go to meet&greets in Helsinki and Aalborg and just hope to get as near the front as possible.

can you do me a favor and get him so sign my CD cd? :D

Well in South America he said kinda the same thing and played with fans at hotel, the guy is fucking awesome with fans. I am sure there will be a plan B

Edited by gunsguy

2 hours ago:

Bumblefoot Facebook:

Leaving for the airport in a few, woohoo! If I don't answer messages, it's because I'm staying off the computer as much as possible, and keeping my hands on a guitar as much as possible. Will update ya on Twitter, FB & my forum whenever I can... :)

About not having meet-n-greets in Norway, Sweden & St. Petersburg... there's a lo...t of working together with local folks to solidify the when & where, transportation, making autograph cards & any promo materials... if they're not interested or drop the ball, it doesn't happen. The folks in Helsinki, Moscow & Aalborg were fantastic, they made it happen. :)

I think for the giveaways we'll have each person write their name on a piece of paper and put 'em in a bowl, then I'll randomly pick names to win tix, CDs, whatever else... :)

I'll see if I can throw together an informal one anywhere else, but it really needed to be done before I arrived. I won't have time or brain cells to put towards being an event coordinator, I'll be wrapped up in traveling, gigs, and all the unexpected mayhem that usually occurs, lol. While I'm on tour, my responsibility is to the audience, and I force myself to ease up and stay focused on the shows.

If there's a way to do informal meet-n-greets where the preparations would be quick & painless, I'd love to do it. :)

OK, got a plane to catch! See ya's soon!!

Ron

-------------------------------

RE: `About not having meet-n-greets in ... St. Petersburg... there's a lo...t of working together with local folks to solidify the when & where, transportation, making autograph cards & any promo materials... if they're not interested or drop the ball, it doesn't happen. ... I'll see if I can throw together an informal one anywhere else, but it really needed to be done before I arrived. I won't have time or brain cells to put towards being an event coordinator... If there's a way to do informal meet-n-greets where the preparations would be quick & painless, I'd love to do it. :)`

Hey people can't we do something here??? If there is a will there should be a way to do something for our fun! If Ron is open for ideas why not think of something. What about choosing a nice place like bar, garden, park near hotel and send him message with fan's proposal for informal meet-n-greet, a?

2 hours ago:

Bumblefoot Facebook:

Leaving for the airport in a few, woohoo! If I don't answer messages, it's because I'm staying off the computer as much as possible, and keeping my hands on a guitar as much as possible. Will update ya on Twitter, FB & my forum whenever I can... :)

About not having meet-n-greets in Norway, Sweden & St. Petersburg... there's a lo...t of working together with local folks to solidify the when & where, transportation, making autograph cards & any promo materials... if they're not interested or drop the ball, it doesn't happen. The folks in Helsinki, Moscow & Aalborg were fantastic, they made it happen. :)

I think for the giveaways we'll have each person write their name on a piece of paper and put 'em in a bowl, then I'll randomly pick names to win tix, CDs, whatever else... :)

I'll see if I can throw together an informal one anywhere else, but it really needed to be done before I arrived. I won't have time or brain cells to put towards being an event coordinator, I'll be wrapped up in traveling, gigs, and all the unexpected mayhem that usually occurs, lol. While I'm on tour, my responsibility is to the audience, and I force myself to ease up and stay focused on the shows.

If there's a way to do informal meet-n-greets where the preparations would be quick & painless, I'd love to do it. :)

OK, got a plane to catch! See ya's soon!!

Ron

-------------------------------

RE: `About not having meet-n-greets in ... St. Petersburg... there's a lo...t of working together with local folks to solidify the when & where, transportation, making autograph cards & any promo materials... if they're not interested or drop the ball, it doesn't happen. ... I'll see if I can throw together an informal one anywhere else, but it really needed to be done before I arrived. I won't have time or brain cells to put towards being an event coordinator... If there's a way to do informal meet-n-greets where the preparations would be quick & painless, I'd love to do it. :)`

Hey people can't we do something here??? If there is a will there should be a way to do something for our fun! If Ron is open for ideas why not think of something. What about choosing a nice place like bar, garden, park near hotel and send him message with fan's proposal for informal meet-n-greet, a?

We can do something: put him in an old suitcase and transport him the hell to The Netherlands for a mini informal gig. And there's a word for it too: kidnapping. ;)

That's pretty cool. I'd do it if he did this in the US.

When I saw them on the 2006 tour, the 'Foot jumped off stage into the crowd the second Paradise City was over and started taking pics with the crowd and signing autographs and chatting and whatnot. Does he still typically do that?

That's pretty cool. I'd do it if he did this in the US.

When I saw them on the 2006 tour, the 'Foot jumped off stage into the crowd the second Paradise City was over and started taking pics with the crowd and signing autographs and chatting and whatnot. Does he still typically do that?

No, he plays mini acoustic concerts for fans now.

Guest gunns5

Ron is so fucking great with his fans, I know thats starting to sound like a cliche now, but im surprised the man just doesnt say 'fuck it, I want some me time on this tour'. He continually over excels himself and goes above and beyond whats really 'needed' which is rare for all the 'rock star' type people. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting the man yet, but I sure as hope to one day, he seems like one hell of a real chilled and down to earth guy that just loves to shoot the shit just for the fuck of it! :thumbsup: