Let's all take a minute and remember why we are here

Demon Wolf

It's easy to forget sometimes, when you are caught in an uphill struggle, but today I came across this again:

Through all the good and bad... that's why I am a fan of Axl Rose, and always will be, no matter what. On stage he has always been, and will always be, the very best.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not here because of Axl Rose. I became a fan of Guns N Roses after I bought Appetite For Destruction on cassette in 1988. I didn't even know who Axl Rose was. All I knew was that the record was suppose to be really good and so, on a whim, I bought it.

The band and sound....as a whole, is why I became a fan.

I'm not here because of Axl Rose. I became a fan of Guns N Roses after I bought Appetite For Destruction on cassette in 1988. I didn't even know who Axl Rose was. All I knew was that the record was suppose to be really good and so, on a whim, I bought it.

Newsflash, those guys aren't in the band anymore - sorry to break it to you like this! It's only Axl Rose that's left from your favorite line-up, you're on the wrong site! A few of the other guys got together and formed a band called 'Velvet Revolver'... here check them out: http://www.velvetrevolver.com/

Take care man, bye.

No need to turn this into another old vs new debate.

I'm simply saying that despite everything that has gone down on and off stage, Axl is still Axl. It's easy to forget sometimes what an amazing singer and frontman he is.

Edited by Demon Wolf

Newsflash, those guys aren't in the band anymore - sorry to break it to you like this! It's only Axl Rose that's left from your favorite line-up, you're on the wrong site! A few of the other guys got together and formed a band called 'Velvet Revolver'... here check them out: http://www.velvetrevolver.com/

Take care man, bye.

you are a moron

Take care man, bye.

you are a moron

Thanks, fuck you.

Edited by axl8302

I was a fan back in the 90's, but then afterwords they kinda fell off my radar. Axl was always my favorite singer though. I heard about the whole Chinese Democracy thing and I always was planing on buying it just to keep nostalgia and all that. Then in 04-05 Bumble(who I was a fan of for years), said he was joining GnR. That then peaked my interest for them again. Axl is still my favorite singer, and having my favorite guitarist play for them is a huge plus also.

Guest Len B'stard

Take care man, bye.

No matter how much I listen to this, it always puts a serious smile on my face.

Just imagine them playing this song now. Axl's voice is even more incredible than in 2006. I hope the rumors are true that a studio version will be on the next album.

I don't think we're all here because of Axl singing pretty mellow tunes like Sailing...

But we're all here, because regardless of everything that has happened, Axl remains an amazing singer and frontman. That is the point I am making.

I’m here to see where it’s all going to end up.

Slash was always the main draw when it came to the music.

Since Axl has decided to continue no matter what, the GN’R story is entertaining.

As the music falls apart, one man / myth still has that something to keep it all going. It's great stuff :D

What will Reading 2010 bring?