Australian Tour ROLLCALL

highvoltage

Alright guys, so these dates are unusually spread apart distance wise and aren't in capital cities... still I've noticed a number of people that seem keen to travel for the shows. I'm sure like me, not many of your friends are going to want to travel to Townsville or Adelaide to see GN'R and you guys might be faced with the prospects of going to the shows on your own...!

So I'm going to try to get an idea of numbers - where people are from, what shows they are going to and whether they'll be flying, driving, etc and see what I can do in terms of organising meetups, finding cheapest flights (probably only for people travelling from Sydney) and we can try book the same ones, etc. Alternatively, if you're an Adelaide or Townsville local and want to help out giving advice on where to stay, drink, eat, etc that would be great.

This may well end up as a massive fail, but I thought i'd at least give it a shot...!

So post in the thread below where you're from and what your intentions are in terms of making the shows. I'll edit the first post with the names of those attending the shows.

Townsville: 1st December

highvoltage

ThinkAboutYou

Vogstar

Sydney: 4th December

highvoltage

ThinkAboutYou

rosetattoo

Vogstar

Adelaide: 7th December

highvoltage

ThinkAboutYou

Teejay (Maybe - coming from Melbourne)

drewhiggins?

Perth:

williambailey101

rosetattoo

ashysdad

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gunns5

Im 10000% for sydney (got my ticket already)

and im not sure about Adelaide, so ill put a 90% at this stage, I dont know about townsville, I might just stick to Sydney and Adelaide.

Never been to Adelaide before so anyone can help out with the local knowledge it would be much appreciated.

Would be cool to meet up with some of you guys before hand, ill pm some of the aussie mods and members (thinkaboutyou?) my mobi number if thats cool?

just to be fullproof

Cheers all

Edited by gunns5

and im not sure about Adelaide, so ill put a 90% at this stage, I dont know about townsville, I might just stick to Sydney and Adelaide.

Never been to Adelaide before so anyone can help out with the local knowledge it would be much appreciated.

Would be cool to meet up with some of you guys before hand, ill pm some of the aussie mods and members (thinkaboutyou?) my mobi number if thats cool?

just to be fullproof

Cheers all

Will get some details happening in the coming weeks - I haven't been to Adelaide either, so anyone that's going to be on their own and doesn't want to be might want to book into the same hostel/hotel... I'm going to look into some places and get prices, etc, then post them up.

Guest gunns5

just to be fullproof

Cheers all

Will get some details happening in the coming weeks - I haven't been to Adelaide either, so anyone that's going to be on their own and doesn't want to be might want to book into the same hostel/hotel... I'm going to look into some places and get prices, etc, then post them up.

sounds good man, let me know when you book Adelaide so we can share cab fair etc (yes Im a tight ass with funds haha)

I may be going to the Adelaide show. Depends on how quick tickets sell out and when I get back from Melbourne for the U2 show.

Edited by Guest

just to be fullproof

Cheers all

sounds good man, let me know when you book Adelaide so we can share cab fair etc (yes Im a tight ass with funds haha)

Adelaide Airport to city centre is only about 10 clicks and can walk to gig from city centre. Have been told to check out Hotels along NthTerrace

Alright guys, so these dates are unusually spread apart distance wise and aren't in capital cities... still I've noticed a number of people that seem keen to travel for the shows. I'm sure like me, not many of your friends are going to want to travel to Townsville or Adelaide to see GN'R and you guys might be faced with the prospects of going to the shows on your own...!

So I'm going to try to get an idea of numbers - where people are from, what shows they are going to and whether they'll be flying, driving, etc and see what I can do in terms of organising meetups, finding cheapest flights (probably only for people travelling from Sydney) and we can try book the same ones, etc. Alternatively, if you're an Adelaide or Townsville local and want to help out giving advice on where to stay, drink, eat, etc that would be great.

This may well end up as a massive fail, but I thought i'd at least give it a shot...!

So post in the thread below where you're from and what your intentions are in terms of making the shows. I'll edit the first post with the names of those attending the shows.

Townsville: 1st December

highvoltage

ThinkAboutYou

Sydney: 4th December

highvoltage

ThinkAboutYou

Adelaide: 7th December

highvoltage

ThinkAboutYou

Teejay (Maybe - coming from Melbourne)

Perth? (Rumoured)

Sydney and Perth for me.

Well I was hoping to come to Perth too - but I got a massive speeding fine on the weekend and I'm now down $900. :(

I'm going to post this list over at HTGTH as well and see if those guys want to meet up with us so we can get a bit of a crowd happening.

900 bucks woo hoo life in the fast lane

Edited by Teejay

Well I was hoping to come to Perth too - but I got a massive speeding fine on the weekend and I'm now down $900. :(

I'm going to post this list over at HTGTH as well and see if those guys want to meet up with us so we can get a bit of a crowd happening.

900 bucks woo hoo life in the fast lane

:(