Hole/Courtney Love

RocketQueen1985

Is anyone else here a fan?

What do you think of the new "Nobody's Daughter" album? And the fact that Courtney is the only remaining member of the original Hole?

I was supposed to have seen her here in Denmark in may but the show was cancelled cause she had to be in court that day. Fucking typical. I hope she'll play here another time. Has anyone seen her live and is it a good show?

I'm normally only into male rockstars but I think Courtney is amazing, love her lyrics and screams.

So, what's your opinion on Miss Love?

Why don't you get yours checked with that disgusting loser you have in your siggy? :rolleyes:

lol,

why you so mad tho?

:rofl-lol:

I'm not mad, I'm bored of you.

Why don't you go back to your Shitney thread and post about how "fierce" she is since that seems to be all you do on here anyways.

Anyways, this is probably one of my fave performances with Hole.

Edited by RocketQueen1985

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Len B'stard

Courtneys the fuckin queen. Also a good example of what our media/we do to women that don't fit our prescribed definitions of what is or isn't feminine.

Courtneys the fuckin queen. Also a good example of what our media/we do to women that don't fit our prescribed definitions of what is or isn't feminine.

:thumbsup: You are so right! Like Courtney said herself, the reason she is so hated is because she acts just like the male rockstars does but people don't like it cause she's a woman :rolleyes: Well, it's why I like her!

:thumbsup: You are so right! Like Courtney said herself, the reason she is so hated is because she acts just like the male rockstars does but people don't like it cause she's a woman :rolleyes: Well, it's why I like her!

Exactly. Hole, L7 and the like are what rock needs more of from the ladies. To bad it's a man's world, cause women deserve the chance to be sleazy rockers too! BTW, Courtney may be the one person alive that might be able to make me think shooting up is a good idea.