meet and greet gnr sydney

bloodyhell1

how come Axl is never apart of these?

I have no idea so I will speak outta my ass right now. Alot of singers do not talk much before shows coming up, while they may talk for sure having to talk for hours straight can strain their voice. I am sure most Gunners would rather he perform a top notch show then have a major problem.

Of course maybe I am wrong I honestly don't know that's just what I think.

I have no idea so I will speak outta my ass right now. Alot of singers do not talk much before shows coming up, while they may talk for sure having to talk for hours straight can strain their voice. I am sure most Gunners would rather he perform a top notch show then have a major problem.

I believe the above theory in terms of Axl's no-show at organized band/fan gatherings is highly unlikely to be honest. Especially considering Axl appears to be quite a fan of Cuban cigars (which I assume harm the vocal area more than dialogue). Maybe "greeting" sessions just aren't Axl's "thing", it could be that he prefers the spontaneous nature of just coming across fans outside the venue after the show. Which has the been the scenario at numerous dates.

Edited by Chinese Destruction

I believe the above theory in terms of Axl's no-show at organized band/fan gatherings is highly unlikely to be honest. Especially considering Axl appears to be quite a fan of Cuban cigars (which I assume harm the vocal area more than dialogue). Maybe "greeting" sessions just aren't Axl's "thing", it could be that he prefers the spontaneous nature of just coming across fans outside the venue after the show. Which has the been the scenario at numerous dates.

You could be right

about cigars, most people don't inhale then btw

You could be right

about cigars, most people don't inhale then btw

Not unless vomiting out a lung is your idea of a good time :thumbsup:

I don't get into Sydney till 3pm

I hope they stick around at the store a couple of hours

friday afternoon peak hour, your best bet would be jump on the train at the private airport station, change at Wynyard (it's a city circle station), for a north shore line, and get close as possible to mona vale by train before switching to road/bus. try an online journey planner. still, i think you'll be pushing it for time from mascot sorry mate :(

i have a funeral to attend here on friday so i aint going up till saturday.

Gunsguy is right on resting voice pre-show. Axl does a good warm up before a show, he's talked about it, and the reason he's not usually in great form for a next day show is he does meet fans after a show. (not enough post show cool down, bad bad) He also has awful habits like honey, coating the throat with sugar is like eating sandpaper then singing, but that aside he does do a good warm up.

The real probably reason he won't be there though, just my opinion of course, is it's at 4PM! Axl sleeps until about 8PM for a 10:45 show if he's still on the same schedule he's been on since "junior high", to quote him.