Guns N' Roses November 15th in CHICAGO!!!!

Birk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04004722D06C38EB?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Presale begins tomorrow, but I don't know what that means. Do we have to have a certain type of credit card? Do we have to have a code?

Edit: It says radio presale. Then there are a couple others. Don't know what radio presale means. I hate this kinda crap. I just wanna score decent seats. Feel like they'll all be taken by the time general public gets a shot.

Edit 2: Sorry for the constant edits. I guess even with radio presales, you just need the code. I know for one of the Florida shows the code was "JUNGLE." Hopefully someone here can leak the code. I'll be home tomorrow so I'll be able to scoop up some tickets. Otherwise, having to wait would be brutal. I missed the '06 show in Chicago. I CAN'T miss this one.

Edited by GnR Chris

Too get a password for pre sale go too the Loop 97.9 radio website. sign up for the loyal loopers club. That should get it for you.

I signed up. Waiting for the confirmation email. Is it a different code for every person? Otherwise, let's just post it here.

Edit: Ah, I see. I think you have to sign up and go through their website for the URL to buy the presale tickets.

Edited by GnR Chris

So I'm still a little confused here. I'm already a Loyal Looper and on the website I only saw a spot where we can register to win GN'R tickets, and a note saying to stay tuned for the presale password. Has anyone else already gotten the password or can someone shed some light on how we're supposed to get it? Thanks in advance for any help!

This is on Ticketmaster

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 09/16/11 05:00 PM CDT

Radio Presale

Start: Wed, 09/14/11 10:00 AM CDT

End: Thu, 09/15/11 11:59 PM CDT

AEG Presale

Start: Thu, 09/15/11 10:00 AM CDT

Venue Presale

Start: Thu, 09/15/11 10:00 AM CDT

We need to get the Radio presale password.

WOW Thats the shit that they just posted that!!!! I want those 1st row seats by the PIT!!!!

Good Luck! Let us know. I just went to Chicago for the first time a couple of wks ago, and I loved it! I would love to go to this show, but will wait for some Texas dates.

WOW Thats the shit that they just posted that!!!! I want those 1st row seats by the PIT!!!!

Good Luck! Let us know. I just went to Chicago for the first time a couple of wks ago, and I loved it! I would love to go to this show, but will wait for some Texas dates.

I hope the scalpers dont rush those seats, im sure they will. We will see what happens.

Nice to see them breaking the silence with a badass full scale tour. I hope they sell out everywhere on the U.S., maybe that will speed things up for the next album.

It will be nice if i can can close ass seats