GNR in Vancouver

gnr.jpg

Board Members Attending:

ITW 2012/Randy Lahey

GreenBud

tkarmy

RickRoses

supersillyspacemonkey

I was on ticketmaster today and ticket sales are looking pretty good with just under a month to go. They've already managed to sell out the floor and all the $150 lower bowl tickets. It should be pretty damn close to a sellout by show time. Just figured I'd start the party early. I will continue to update as the show gets closer.

Edited by ITW 2012

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stoked as fuck! My whole family is going - me and my dad went to Calgary, and after hearing about the show my mom wanted to go really bad. My brother isn't a big "new" GNR fan but he really likes DJ's Sixx:A.M. stuff, and I have no doubt he'll be won over (he really likes the old stuff though). I'm also bringing my girlfriend, it's her first Guns concert as well.

I'm also meeting up with a couple buddies who are still in school that I haven't seen in... too long. So, it's gonna be an awesome night!

(On a side note, Randy, are you hitting the Seattle show as well?)

Edited by RickRoses

Hey! I'm going with three girls got GA floor... Hoping their looks can get me close ! Wonder whAt time the doors will open? Also great to hear tickets are selling well... I was seriously worried they wouldn't sell enough to warrant the show. We all know how much this town holds a grudge!

I'm stoked as fuck! My whole family is going - me and my dad went to Calgary, and after hearing about the show my mom wanted to go really bad. My brother isn't a big "new" GNR fan but he really likes DJ's Sixx:A.M. stuff, and I have no doubt he'll be won over (he really likes the old stuff though). I'm also bringing my girlfriend, it's her first Guns concert as well.

I'm also meeting up with a couple buddies who are still in school that I haven't seen in... too long. So, it's gonna be an awesome night!

(On a side note, Randy, are you hitting the Seattle show as well?)

No, I'm just going to Vancouver this time around. That's cool that you've got your whole family going. It'll be a blast. I just hope it doesn't snow on the day of. I think it's going to be a fantastic show, with the added bonus of it being on a Saturday night.

A friend of mine was saying that he thought the band should come on stage wearing riot gear. That would be so hilarious if they did something like that.

They are usually a lot of hot women in that area. Especially Calgary.

Calgary isn't exactly in the same area as Vancouver. LOL

Edited by ITW 2012

Greatest province in Canada? That would be Quebec.

Take it from me I have been everywhere in Canada...only a matter of time before Quebec splits from Canada so we can do things our way.

With that said i'm sure GNR will rock the fuck out of Van! Everyone attending will have a blast!

They wouldn't last financially without the help of Canada... Heck, they don't even believe in the PQ anymore lol

Edited by Coma16

anyone want to meet up before the show?

Do you know of any places around the Coliseum? I know of one bar around where the Holiday Inn is located.

I don't know of anywhere, I'm not Vancoucer but I'm staying at the Holiday Inn... the lounge there might be a good place to meet up

Axl should start the show dressed up with a bullet proof VPD vest, a billy club and a plexiglass shield with the GNR logo on it. That'd be classic!

For shits and giggles he could pretend to pepper spray Dizwald.

I'd like to see that. It would definitely get a great crowd reaction.

• 4 weeks later...