Worcester, MA 11/25

GNR fan Boston

Who's coming to the show Friday in Worcester ?

Doors @ 6:30

Show @ 7:30

I expect GNR to start at 11:00

The Pretty Reckless/ Taylor Momsen is opening.

To everybody waiting in line for GA... The weather is going to be great! 60 degrees & sunny.

*gunsguy edit: setlist*

Dexter Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Scraped

Estranged

4tus Solo

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Rocket Queen

Sonic Reducer

Dizzy Reed Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick

Axl Rose Solo

November Rain

Ron Solo

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

--------

Madagascar

Shackler's Revenge

Patience

Jam

Paradise City

Edited by gunsguy

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll try to update the setlist during the show" concerns me, if you are creating an update thread the best thing to do would be to update it in real time.

Otherwise just use the thread already created for the show. Users that go to update threads want to see the setlist during the show as a "live" update on the first post, you being at the show makes that hard I would imagine...

I'll be there with my same buddy marc who I went with to Worcester in '06. We're planning on arriving around 2pm and setting up a couple chairs at the door to wait in line, then have 1 of us bring the chairs back a little before doors open while the other saves our spot.

We're both of the younger generation ahah I just entered college, he's still got a year in high school but I'll be the one with reasonably long hair, probably a band shirt and a red flannel. Should be a great show, cant wait!

I'll be there with my same buddy marc who I went with to Worcester in '06. We're planning on arriving around 2pm and setting up a couple chairs at the door to wait in line, then have 1 of us bring the chairs back a little before doors open while the other saves our spot.

We're both of the younger generation ahah I just entered college, he's still got a year in high school but I'll be the one with reasonably long hair, probably a band shirt and a red flannel. Should be a great show, cant wait!

cool, I'll probably get there around 4, can't do earlier since i'm coming in from nyc and it's a long busride...i just hope it doesn't rain, i'm ok with cold, but rain would be the worst

Can't wait for this gig, if it's as good as the Hartford one last week I'll be ecstatic! As much as I like Baz, I'm really really looking forward to seeing TPR.

Haven't been to a show at the DCU in ages, is there tailgating in the parking garages and lots? Are they hardass about allowing cheap cameras in the venue? Their website says no cameras allowed, but I know a couple people that will be sneaking one in.

I'm hearing a certain baldheaded third baseman might be there :xmasssanta:

hmmm I am wondering something for those without tix yet.

We know Guns don't go on stage till late, but do the scalpers know that? I find the later it gets the less they charge for seats at least around here.

I have paid less than face value many times this way.

If you can't get tix go a bit later and try to talk your way into a deal with someone outside.

Sweet! Enjoy and if you guys can keep us updated! :xmasssanta:

How far is this from Boston area?

It's an hour from Boston.

I just got really good seats on Stubhub, lower reserved section right next to the stage. Didn't want GA for this show.

Damn, you really lucked out. I bought mine from Ticketmaster when they first went on sale, best I could do was Lower 122 Row D. It's gonna suck sitting so high up, especially after being just 12 rows back in Hartford.

fuck, it just hit me, I will see guns n roses again in ca. 15 hours...ewifnwnfownwfaiojwaefiowiw.....so excited!!!!!! tried to learn the nice boys lyrics....felt stupid last time in hartford, since it was the only lyrics I couldn't fully sing by heart