Dec 27th 2011 Phoenix, AZ @ Comerica Theatre

gunsguy

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCKKKKK YEAAAAH. I will now be selling my tickets to the New Years Eve show. 2 GA tickets. I paid about 220 for them. If anyone on here wants them them, PM me.

Is that allowed on here? Selling tickets to other forum members? Didn't read the rules.

It is not not allowed, we just don't like it if you try to make more than it is worth ya know :) Selling at face is cool!

Also just so you are aware because of the nature of this site, you would be doing so at your own risk!

Edited by gunsguy

This is great! But now I have to sell my LA ticket.... Any tips on how to sell it? Since it is not allowed to sell it to other forum members how would anyone recommend selling them? On ebay? Craigslist?

your allowed here just at your own risk!

Why do I have a feeling that this show is going to be canceled due to production issues? I just don't see Comerica as being big enough for this show. I have really bad feelings about this and this would be the second their show has been canceled in Phoenix. God I hope I'm proven wrong.

Why do I have a feeling that this show is going to be canceled due to production issues? I just don't see Comerica as being big enough for this show. I have really bad feelings about this and this would be the second their show has been canceled in Phoenix. God I hope I'm proven wrong.

Its funny you say that! I was just thinking that today after getting my tickets. I have SEC 4 ROW 30 for Phoenix . Anyway.... Last time Guns was here (phoenix) was in 1992 w/ Faith No More and Metallica. I had tickets in 2002 for the Vegas show and they cancelled. I thought about that today and then saw the Dec 5th show cancelled. I'm just sayin.........it went like this last time in 2002 too. I'm totally kidding....but not really.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone I will attend this concert tomorrow my first GnR gig EVER! I'm really hoping they play Paradise City and There Was A Time! I'll try to be at first row right in front of Bumblefoot and I'll try to sneak in a Frankenstein mask and wear it during the show. If they play Paradise City or There Was A Time I'll let you know immediately. God bless America!

:shrugs: hey... they play Paradise City

in every show
, sorry

Awesome for Arizona fans!

I actually don't mind their controversial laws.....

What laws are those?

I have thought about moving there because of the lax gun laws. You can own some real nice pieces there. A few more things than you can have here in MI.

Edited by Sweersa

What laws are those?

I have thought about moving there because of the lax gun laws. You can own some real nice pieces there. A few more things than you can have here in MI.

The immigration laws are what people are referring to. It doesn't bother too many people, at least to the point of driving people away...Phoenix is the 5th biggest city in the U.S.

What laws are those?

The immigration laws are what people are referring to. It doesn't bother too many people, at least to the point of driving people away...Phoenix is the 5th biggest city in the U.S.

Ah, I understand now. I'm from Michigan so we don't have many immigration problems with our neighboring Canadians! :)