According to Twitter account 'Future Rock Legends',Del james stated that gnr will be at HOF but won't play

Guest Gunns

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gunns5

Doesn't surprise me though, but it's good del said It so fans don't get their hopes up too much

Edited by gunns5

It's pretty much a big fuck you to all the fans that supported this band since 1987 and put them In the R&R HOF. It doesn't have to be difficult, play a song or two together, shake hands and walk away, never to see each other again. I am not picking on Axl and If this turns out to be true, can you guess which member wasn't willing to go along with giving the fans a ten minute performance?

Guest RonMexico82

It is a huge slap in the face to the fans that got them into the RNRHOF. Without the old band you wouldn't have the current nostalgia tour that features the majority of the old bands music.

And we all know who doesn't want to play.

It's pretty much a big fuck you to all the fans that supported this band since 1987 and put them In the R&R HOF. It doesn't have to be difficult, play a song or two together, shake hands and walk away, never to see each other again. I am not picking on Axl and If this turns out to be true, can you guess which member wasn't willing to go along with giving the fans a ten minute performance?

At the risk of turning this into the same old thread, I just want to remind everyone that Rock N' Roll is not Burger King. You don't get to have it your way. In fact, it could be argued that the most Rock N' Roll thing to do is to not perform.

I believe that maybe the thought as of today--but if anyone has learned anything about GN'R over the past 25 years, it is to expect the unexpected. I still believe they will end up playing a song or two together. Once they all have to get in a room together, and finally realize the 15 year spat wasn't worth it, they will realize that playing a song or two isn't undoable. Just my opinion, not that it matters...

Slash, Duff and Steven will definitely play. I had my doubts about axl. It'd really be very bad for current GnR if he did that.

How exactly would It be bad If he gave the crowd(the fans) a ten minute performance to say thanks for supporting us for the last 25 years. I'm not trying to start a war, I am just curious as to what makes you think It would be bad for current GNR. Hell by the sounds of It they are In favor of It.

I tottaly agree people here that say its a slap to theface of nugnr are fucking high. Without these oringinal members these guys would not have a job. Imean this with no dissrespect to thenew members as I think they kick ass and gnr now is agreat band. The fact of thematter is the oringinal guys have to play some tunes I mean its rock n fuckin roll do it for the fansman.

I respect that 100%. In my eyes if Axl would perform with the old members it would be a huge slap in the face to the guys who have been in GNR since the late 90's early 2000's.

Eh, I don't think so. The guys in the band now don't seem to have a problem with the old band playing. Why should they? They're not the sensitive pussies you think they are.