Admin/Mod tags

Almost Famous

Why in the name of blue fuck do you want to know why he put some frikin' buttons up?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, there's not a single reason to be a dick about anything. What, did you wish for a big dick then become one instead?

I'm asking a question because I'm curious. That is why.

Why in the name of blue fuck do you want to know why he put some frikin' buttons up?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, there's not a single reason to be a dick about anything. What, did you wish for a big dick then become one instead?

I'm asking a question because I'm curious. That is why.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: !

Sure, well you must be pretty bored if you want to know something like that... :rolleyes:

Sure, well you must be pretty bored if you want to know something like that...  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol:

I think if people are looking for a mod/admin in a thread it makes it a hell of alot easier to find. I don't have a problem with them, they're not exactly all that big are they and take up just as much room as the 'member number' thing did.

R.

The "ADMIN,", "MODERATOR", "SUPER MODERATOR", and soon to be "NEWS REPORTER" images is a great idea I came accross when visiting one of the many LINUX Forums I visit.

It makes it so much easier for members to notice who is responsible for the Forums. :)

As for the size, I'm sure you'll get used to them.

I don't have a problem with the idea of the mod tags - but they're just so big :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that is why I'm wondering, can't they be a little smaller? :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They take up less space than any persons location that goes on two lines. I really don't see the problem. It's not like half the forum are mods? Theres only a few of us.

*shrugs*

R.

Hey quit dumping on him cause he's asked a question. Theres only one way to find out something - ASK. If you on the other hand arent interested in the question or the answer, maybe dont open the thread, or better still, try that unfamiliar place called the real world for a while. :rolleyes:

The "ADMIN,", "MODERATOR", "SUPER MODERATOR", and soon to be "NEWS REPORTER" images is a great idea I came accross when visiting one of the many LINUX Forums I visit.

It makes it so much easier for members to notice who is responsible for the Forums. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

News Reporter? What are they suppose to do?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

News Reporter? What are they suppose to do?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nothing on a GNR forum.

On the contrary, NEWS REPORTERS have been most helpful in many ways (FAQ Forum, NEWS, gathering interesting facts, getting facts straight, report to moderator tool, and much much more).

They have earned their title and I feel it is totally appropriate to highlight their role on the Forum by having their own tag!

In less than 30 days, a new section of the Forum will be unveiled where they will have a special role. :)

On the contrary, NEWS REPORTERS have been most helpful in many ways (FAQ Forum, NEWS, gathering interesting facts, getting facts straight, report to moderator tool, and much much more).

They have earned their title and I feel it is totally appropriate to highlight their role on the Forum by having their own tag!

In less than 30 days, a new section of the Forum will be unveiled where they will have a special role. :)

Oooooh -- Is it going to be a "real news" section, where only they/admins/mods can post threads?

Because that would be cool. B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because that would be cool. B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But at little dead, if only proper news is posted :P

Hey quit dumping on him cause he's asked a question. Theres only one way to find out something - ASK. If you on the other hand arent interested in the question or the answer, maybe dont open the thread, or better still, try that unfamiliar place called the real world for a while.  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:kiss: Thanks Amanda.

Hey quit dumping on him cause he's asked a question. Theres only one way to find out something - ASK. If you on the other hand arent interested in the question or the answer, maybe dont open the thread, or better still, try that unfamiliar place called the real world for a while.  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:kiss: Thanks Amanda.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she's fuckin' right :P