How do you becom a mod??

JDRM

Guest gnr>everything
just wondering rock4

shit i spelt "become" wrong

oh well

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think admin just picked people he felt were responsible enough for the job...don't worry, you'll never be one

Seriously though, we try to choose people who come to the forum on a regular basis, are loyal to the forum, have above-average knowledge of GNR, get along with most members, start threads, have no problem following forum rules, respect other people's points of view - and most importantly of all - support the band.

They also have to be open-minded about promoting free-speech, but not afraid to speak out if a member breaks forum rules.

We avoid people who have multiple screen-names/personalities on the forum or who have trouble following forum rules or who diss the forum on other sites. I think those are the main criteria.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hope that helps :)

R.

Then I'm perfect for the job.....

I think i get along with most of the members

I don't breake any serius rules. I haven't killed a forum member yet

I got the knowlage

I come here everyday....(should get me a life)

I don't diss this forum on other forum

I am always supportive of GNR

So I'll be a mod allright.

But I don't know if soon is the word :rolleyes:

^^^

Totally agree, we need more mods for the people :D

Also, i think we need mods in the download section who actually upload stuff for everyone.

:monkey:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's damn right, Bad_O!!

Santana: The PEOPLE'S mod!!

^^^

Totally agree, we need more mods for the people :D

Also, i think we need mods in the download section who actually upload stuff for everyone.

:monkey:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's damn right, Bad_O!!

Santana: The PEOPLE'S mod!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On a serious note, you seriously should have a great chance at becoming mod. I mean you were one of the first people to donate money, you could have just said.."fuck it" but you didn't. If i was admin you be mod in a fucking heartbeat.

And 10 Mods (minus test4) is not enough for the forum :huh: :

• Administrators Member:
  • Admin
  • Madison
  • Test4

• Global Moderators:
  • jack99

• Forum Moderators:
  • Duffan
  • SHAZ65
  • Stupid_Moron
  • UK SUBS
  • x_Estranged_x
  • IndiannaRose
  • Username

I think the people who are mods now do a good enough job to try and keep the forum in order and I can't see why there would be need for more of them.

Saying that the only place I think a mod would benefit is the VR Section, because there's just as many haters there posting about the band then there is actual fans. Either that or just give out more warnings there :rolleyes:

::BR::

Edited by BrownRock

IndiannaRose and Username are in the NEWS REPORTERS group. They report NEWS, SOURCES, interesting FACTS, help out with the NEWS LETTER, etc.

IndiannaRose and Username have full moderating powers in the GUNS N ROSES RELATED NEWSWIRE Forum. They can edit all messages, etc. This is why they show up in the "Moderating team" link from the main page of the Forum. It's only fair that that their names be up there. :)

Also, they also help out a great deal in gathering interesting facts for the GNR FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) Forum.

They have been doing a great job so far! We are lucky to have them on our team!

am i material to become a mod. if not what do i have to improve on

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As far as I know there arn't any plans to add more moderators in the near future? I could be wrong but i think that's the case.

R.

Sometimes I don't we need more mods, sometimes I do. There has been times where some threads have stayed way longer then they should but in all I think the mods we have are enough. You don't want to many "cooks in the kitchen". There are some forums out there with far to many mods on it and those forums seem to decrease in quality.