Bon Scott Or Brian Johnson

Hard_Rocker

Who Is A Better Singer To Suit The Songs?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bon Scott is the only real choice. Brian Johnson is a fill-in. The only reason his sorry Gordie ass is on stage with the greatness of Malcolm and Angus Young is 'cause Bon ODed on boos and died. If Bon was alive today Brian would be siging at weddings and such!

Hummm.....I dunno, on one hand Bon Scott is a legend and sung really well to suit the lyrics and stuff. But Brian sung Thunderstruck, which is my favourite ACDC song, i have no idea who to pick so i pick............................................................................

........................................................................Malcolm Young rock3

So difficult.

Brian sings his songs better than Bon could, but there's only a handful of Bon songs he can sing properly. Brian slaughters songs like High Voltage and Whole Lotta Rosie.

Brian's screaming was amazing and all, great shit to rock out to. His studio work on Back In Black and For Those About To Rock was phenominal. He's a fantastic live performer, but lacks the mysterious air that Bon had around him -- that funny feeling you get when you see Bon on stage. Also, he pales in comparison to Bon as a lyricist.

Having said this, Brian probably has the better voice of the two. (Har Har, seeing as Bon's dead)

It's a never ending argument that goes round in circles -- Both had their strengths and weaknesses. My favourite albums are Bon albums, but I probably prefer induvidual songs that Brian sings.

Tricky.... :huh:

Bon probably wins over, but Brian filled the space like nobody else could, and I give him full credit for that.

Bon is one of the most charismatic, memorable figures in rock history. So, Bon has the edge, but that's certainly no knock on Brian.

IMO, Brian has been good enough he more than stands on his own merits, rather than being considered a "fill in". And that was nearly an almost impossible task considering the positon he stepped into.

Bottom line: Both ROCK!!!! rock3

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Bon Scott is the only real choice. Brian Johnson is a fill-in. The only reason his sorry Gordie ass is on stage with the greatness of Malcolm and Angus Young is 'cause Bon ODed on boos and died. If Bon was alive today Brian would be siging at weddings and such!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its geordie not gordie :D

And i doupt that he would be singing at weddings :huh:

And brian johnson cause he kicked ass, my mum used to go watch his before band called Geordie in a privet parties she said he was awesome, and is a great entertainer.Bon Scott was good but brian was better in my Opinion.

And from my home town :P

Brian is my favorite vocalist/frontman ever , lyrically isn't as good as Bon , and has a bit different style on stage but like I said he's my fav ever . That being said Bon is my 3rd fav frontman ever .

Peace GnR Nation :shades:

Bon is the original yes but I like what Brian Johnson brought to ACDC more. I mean come on ! Back in Black made them huge and defined an era in music. It's next to impossible to replace your lead singer in an already popular band but Brian did it and blazed his own trail. No fucking way is he JUST a fill in

Guest Twisted Metal
Bon is the original yes but I like what Brian Johnson brought to ACDC more. I mean come on ! Back in Black made them huge and defined an era in music. It's next to impossible to replace your lead singer in an already popular band but Brian did it and blazed his own trail. No fucking way is he JUST a fill in

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

very true man.

Your all taking about brian like he is a fillin yes he is but he was more, i mean Angus and malcome were looking for a new singer brian gladly did it. He was more then a fillin he helped ac/dc. Bon scott and Brian johnson are both part of ac/dc's history.