steven adler interview PART II

nanker_phelge

"Unlike the rest of the GnR interviews that have been floating around for the last decade plus, this one has the dirt. Not horse shit like "People will hear music this year". Attached to a phot from a party. Big fucking whoop."

I almost fell out of my chair!! :lol:

I started getting nervous reading that interview, just waiting for Steven to say Slash gave him a blow job... :shocked:

"Unlike the rest of the GnR interviews that have been floating around for the last decade plus, this one has the dirt. Not horse shit like "People will hear music this year". Attached to a phot from a party. Big fucking whoop."

I started getting nervous reading that interview, just waiting for Steven to say Slash gave him a blow job... :shocked:

:o

NO! NO!

THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN! :P

But there's still Partlll of the interview left... :ph34r:

NO! NO!

lol, i know.

i don't know if i read the first part wrong but didn't he say that happened with him and steven tyler?

and :ph34r: is correct

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

Unlike the rest of the GnR interviews that have been floating around for the past decade plus, this one has the dirt. Not horse shit like: "People will hear music this year." Attached to a photo from a party. Big fucking whoop.

:lol:

Cool interview. Stevie was great but it was just the way shit happened when he got fired. It's a shame, but I think Slash would give him a call if he cleaned himself up. But it's a difficult situation for Slash because he has a relationship with Matt now too, who I also like.

NO! NO!

lol, i know.

i don't know if i read the first part wrong but didn't he say that happened with him and steven tyler?

He meant that he had sex at the same time as Steven Tyler in the back of the same tour bus - two different girls, y'know?

NO! NO!

lol, i know.

He meant that he had sex at the same time as Steven Tyler in the back of the same tour bus - two different girls, y'know?

Thanks for clearing that up. What a relieve! (I've had a huge crush on Tyler since a was a teenager :ph34r: )

I almost fell out of my chair!! :lol: ..

I have to admit I laughed out loud when I read that comment too.

.. I started getting nervous reading that interview, just waiting for Steven to say Slash gave him a blow job... :shocked:

Well, we haven't seen part three yet. :chef:

Stevie,

GN'R fans will always love you ! fetes-anniversaire-lfdpn-004.gif

True!

I think it's cool that Steven seems so open about telling his story, and that his memories of the early days are still good ones in his mind. His memory seems very clear about the past. In part one, for example, it was cool that he even recalled his old days with his former roommates - Julie (the girl in the WTTJ vid) and Lisa (who later became Dizzy's wife).

It will be interesting to read part three.

I think Steven should finish writing that GNR book he started to put together years ago.

It's a mixed, but mostly sad bag, IMO. On one hand, it's refreshing Steven doesn't seem to have changed through all the shit and is still the same open, gregarious dude he was back in the day. Yet he also seems to have stunted any personal growth/maturity with all the drugs and I'd be surprised if he wasn't still using given all the turmoil of the past year and his incoherent interviews. Jizzy Pearl accused him of leaving his dope out in plain sight on the AA bus even when cops were around, putting everyone in the band in bad situations.

Someone on another thread just posted a Duff quote from '99 where Duff said he would've loved to have dialed Steven to try out for the band, but he, Izzy and I think Wes were just at Steven's house and he was still very strung out on drugs or in jail. And letting him get another shot in a band would've inevitably led to Steven thinking things were cool and just like back in the heyday. Thus, an inevitably tragic ending for someone with Steven's habits and condition.

I'd definitely buy the book...

steven is alright. its cool to hear stuff about back in the hayday but he still does seem to be stuck in the past. looks like he is still strung out on shit all the time. it said something about that he smoked a rock 2 months ago, but that will come up in section 3.