Axl has been spotted!

JDRM

From the Las Vegas Review Journal:

SIGHTINGS

New York Yankees star Derek Jeter, in the Kingpin Suite at the Palms' Fantasy Tower. The suite includes two

bowling lanes. ... At Hooters grand opening Thursday and Friday: Dan Marino; Carrot Top; Gene Simmons

of KISS; Cindy Margolis; former "Baywatch" star and Bruce Willis ex Brooke Burns; former University of

Cincinnati basketball coach Bob Huggins; former NFL lineman Tony Siragusa; TNT's NBA courtside reporter

Craig Sager; former NFL quarterback Steve DeBerg; Vanna Lace; and Dennis "Mr. Belding" Haskins. ... At

Tryst (Wynn): Axl Rose of Guns 'n' Roses. He later showed up at Seamless Afterhours, the new strip club on

Arville. Also at Seamless: Yankees slugger Jason Giambi, Carey Hart, and Oakland Raiders' Jerry Porter and

Calvin Branch. ... Baseball Hall of Famers Ernie Banks and Ozzie Smith, in the audience at George Wallace's

show at the Flamingo on Thursday night.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/200...ws/5716474.html

no piccys tho :(

Edited by jack99

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl Rose of Guns 'n' Roses. He later showed up at Seamless Afterhours, the new strip club on Arville.

:rofl-lol:

rock3

"you will hear music this year"... "strip club music, lap dance music..."

:rofl-lol:

Agustin

Why is he still going to strip clubs? Geez....

I mean, he's - what - almost 44 years old? He really needs to get a life before he turns into one of those creepy 60-year old guys that shows up late at night at strip clubs.

*Sorry, just being honest here.*

I mean, he's - what - almost 44 years old? He really needs to get a life before he turns into one of those creepy 60-year old guys that shows up late at night at strip clubs.

Whats wrong with going to a strip club? Any man with blood in his veins likes seeing naked women.

Edited by Wildrose

At least it's a really NICE strip club...

Seamless has VIP written all over it, with over $20 million invested into the state of the art designs, every inch of this venue will be Seamless. Your hostess (topless before the After Party) who swims in an 8 foot martini glass will welcome you into the party. Plasma screens and large duratrans create a visual look never seen before, as well as having the "only adult entertainment uni-sex" restroom of its kind with glass stalls that change color once closed. The party doesn't end inside. The roof of the building, with a view of the Las Vegas Strip, serves not only for parking but also as its own concert venue or for special events.

Not your typical gentlemen's club. Not your typical ultra lounge. Seamless Adult Ultra lounge is the premier Adult Entertainment venue, as well as the "After Hours" place to be for the ultimate After Party in Las Vegas. Operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Seamless features 10,000 sq. ft. of mesmerizing topless entertainment by Vegas' most beautiful women in an ultra lounge setting. Beginning at 4 a.m. nightly the venue also seamlessly turns into a nightclub where club goers can continue to dance and be entertained by go-go dancers dressed in sexy attire, and drink luscious libations until noon.

http://www.lasvegas-stripclubs.net/seamless-afterhours.html

He's just partying with some sports dudes, don't be so hard on him, I'm just happy to see him out again. rock3

I agree. That is so fuckin' sleezy! Doesn't he have a girlfried? Maybe she works there... :confused:

Whats wrong with going to a strip club? Any man with blood in his veins likes seeing naked women.

Usually mature grown adults who are in a happy stable relationship don't have a need to constantly visit strip clubs. And as they get older, it's kind of creepy to see them hanging around strip clubs. It just is. *shrugs*

Usually mature grown adults who are in a happy stable relationship don't have a need to constantly visit strip clubs. And as they get older, it's kind of creepy to see them hanging around strip clubs. It just is. *shrugs*

Only proof we have that Axl is dating is that he turned up to the Korn party with two girls and only one of them was an employee of his.

That and they were all seen having dinner together earlier that night.

We don't know that its any more happy, stable or permenant than any other relationship going on in the world.

And I'll resit the temtation to comment on the use of the word mature to describe anyone involved with GNR.

Edited by Just_me

In all fairness to Axl, you know, maybe him always being spotted in strip clubs are just isolated incidents (spoken how Silvio Dante would speak to Anthony S. lol).

Talking of experience here dear maddy, eh? ;)