Court case between Axl, Slash and Duff postponed again

Just_a_little_patience

SAUL HUDSON ET. AL. VS. W. AXL ROSE

Filing Date: 04/29/2004

Case Type: Contract - Tortious Interference (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/04/2006 at 08:30 am in department WEB at 1725 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401

Final Status Conference (and OSC re: defendant's failure toappear at the hearing date of7/12/05*Jury Trial: 5/16/06)

05/16/2006 at 08:30 am in department WEB at 1725 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401

Jury Trial (TIME ESTIMATE 5-7 DAYS)

And it looks like Slash is the one who asked for it to be delayed.

Could this mean a settlement?

**This info is on EVERY other GNR site I have visited. However, Madison doesn't like it when we list other sites as sources so if someone can find the actual court document link, please do so**

SAUL HUDSON ET. AL. VS. W. AXL ROSE

Filing Date: 04/29/2004

Case Type: Contract - Tortious Interference (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/04/2006 at 08:30 am in department WEB at 1725 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401

Final Status Conference (and OSC re: defendant's failure toappear at the hearing date of7/12/05*Jury Trial: 5/16/06)

05/16/2006 at 08:30 am in department WEB at 1725 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401

Jury Trial (TIME ESTIMATE 5-7 DAYS)

And it looks like Slash is the one who asked for it to be delayed.

Could this mean a settlement?

**This info is on EVERY other GNR site I have visited. However, Madison doesn't like it when we list other sites as sources so if someone can find the actual court document link, please do so**

postponed from March 06 to May 06

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

Question: If the album is gonna be released next month(3 weeks away), shouldnt things be in motion already? Also what record label are GNR these days?...

EDIT: They are listed on the Universal site...

Edited by mr.b

Maybe I missed something. Not sure how it indicates Slash requested the delay.

It seems that Axl still has not complied with an explanation as to why he failed to appear at a hearing scheduled in July '05. That's holding things up.

Thats what i thought.

And to those people who see this as a sign CD will be released in march or even soon, please get out of the house and get some fucking air.The chances are we will know at least 2-3 months before the actual release date when its coming.

Maybe I missed something. Not sure how it indicates Slash requested the delay.

It seems that Axl still has not complied with an explanation as to why he failed to appear at a hearing scheduled in July '05. That's holding things up.

Thats what i thought.

And to those people who see this as a sign CD will be released in march or even soon, please get out of the house and get some fucking air.The chances are we will know at least 2-3 months before the actual release date when its coming.

well said. you cant have a major release like this without a good run-up and a month is not a good run up in my eyes

We could speculate in many things here.....But let for once that chance go by and just think of it as an event that is beeing pushed back and nothing more. Then you won't overanalyze anything and be dissepointed when the insane stuff the insane minds have tought out in here doesn't come true....So for just save yourself the trubble and dissepointment. Let's not get carried away.

;)

Its interesting..i was just in this cd shop the other day and as a joke i asked for Chinese Democracy....the guy who worked in the store told me that they would know on a list if a album came out within the next 6 months....goodbye March!

He also said that he diddnt think it was going to come out this year because stores allways get information of what is coming out every year...chinese democracy is as Dizzy almost said....faaaaaaaaare away