Merck Requests Tracks Removed

madison

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, but Merck has asked us to remove the links to the leaked tracks.

Please respect this request and do not repost them.

so, that mean that those songs are from the Trunk CD right? :book:

Not that I care- I've already got them :D

Seriously, the damage has already been done. Leaving these links up for 12 hours has meant a lot of people have got ahold of the songs and they will send it to be who ask.

Madison,

Are we still allowed to discuss the contents of said demos? Or is Merck basically playing Internet Gestapo and wants the topic to disappear, like the original Trunk airing?

I'm not trying to dis Merck, mind you - I understand he has a job to do. I just hope he's not actually asking people not to discuss the content of the tracks.

-darknemus

Madison,

Are we still allowed to discuss the contents of said demos? Or is Merck basically playing Internet Gestapo and wants the topic to disappear, like the original Trunk airing?

I'm not trying to dis Merck, mind you - I understand he has a job to do. I just hope he's not actually asking people not to discuss the content of the tracks.

-darknemus

This will probably mean we don't get a complete 'Better' or get to hear any of 'T.W.A.T'

Madison,

-darknemus

It'll be easy to stop the links being posted but almost impossible to stop the discussion of the songs. Trying to prevent the discussion in my opinion would be futile.

Yeah I'm just going to delete them from my computer and toss that cd I burned right out the window and forget that I ever heard them.

This ain't Men In Black, you're not going to make us forget Merck. The least he could have done was issue something more than a few words explaining some shit. I'm sad that I don't get to hear the rest of "Better" yet, b/c who knows, it could be another few years before I get that chance.