Whole single leaked

gin_hotel

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so it looks like the 3 leaked songs and the cover photo were meant for a soon 2b released single, and now its been leaked everywhere. has this wrecked plans completely?

The picture is BS

And do you REALLY think that uncle Axl would have planned to release TWAT, Better and IRS all one the same single? I don't think so.

Yeah, cos 2,000 or so geeks on the internet (Plus me) listening to it and a few two bob radio stations playing iRS are going to make the world stop spinning.

Give up on that photo please you fool. The songs are not from a single, they are demos not clinically produced mastered songs that would be on a single.

TWAT in particular could be 10 years old. Who knows what the band have done in the past few years to the song and to the release plans.

this is fucking SICK ! i cant believe the single, both b-sides and the fucking cover photo all leak before release. if i see that pinkneon leather woman on ebay tomorrow im gonna kick everybodys ass

the pic aint fucking real

get it in your head people

Where the fuck is everyone getting this "It's a single" bullshit from?

If I remember correctly,when Madison spoke with Axl backstage at the NY Madison Square Gardens show in 2002 he named a song to her that would be the first single?..Unless it is Better I have no clue what everyone is going on about.

ok so it looks like the 3 leaked songs and the cover photo were meant for a soon 2b released single, and now its been leaked everywhere. has this wrecked plans completely?

2,5 right?

Or did the full version of Better also leak?

god, if it did, id be in heaven right now. no fucking joke. that would rock

If I remember correctly,when Madison spoke with Axl backstage at the NY Madison Square Gardens show in 2002 he named a song to her that would be the first single?..Unless it is Better I have no clue what everyone is going on about.

that was 4 years ago, things can change

that was 4 years ago, things can change

Very true,but I want to know where everyone is getting the idea that one of these ARE the first single

better could be the single and the other two are b-sides?