Merck Says No Truth To Angelo As New Guitarist

madison

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GN'R don't need impressive guitarists that play fast. Don't need Joe Satriani, Steve Vai or Y. Malmsteen...or Michelangelo.

GN'R need the guy with the top hat, the curly hair and the cigarette ! :angry:

For me that dude with the top hat is the best guitarist since Hendrix... But I highly doubt it'll happen :(

Edited by Toompah

No, I wouldn't. :drevil:

Same here. That guy is a fucking joke, he plays that stupid fucking double necked guitar that looks like an airplane, and your just like, "what the fuck'??? He may be good, he may shred with the best of em, but he DOES NOT fit the GnR image. And im sure most would say, "oh and bucket head does"? And to that I would say, "Michael Angelo makes Bucket head look like The Fucking "Fonz"!

He's not exactly ideal but if he were to join at least he'd be able to play the material instead of fucking it up like Finck. Come to think of it they could put a halloween mask on him, throw a KFC bucket on his head, give him a white les paul and we would never know the difference :P

No, I wouldn't. :drevil:

Same here. That guy is a fucking joke, he plays that stupid fucking double necked guitar that looks like an airplane, and your just like, "what the fuck'??? He may be good, he may shred with the best of em, but he DOES NOT fit the GnR image. And im sure most would say, "oh and bucket head does"? And to that I would say, "Michael Angelo makes Bucket head look like The Fucking "Fonz"!

Will all respect, the "GNR image", last time we saw it, was an ageing, overweight, cornrowed rocker wearing oversized football shirts and trying to be "gangsta", a drummer dressed like a skaterboi, a "trendy" bassist in rank purple suits, a guitarist with all the top of his head shaved (long at the back) and fully gothed-up, an Axl Rose braided lookalike on one keyboard, some puff with a YMCA type general's hat on the other, and a fucking guy with a flurescent yellow raincoat and a mask who talked through the medium of some wierd doll and wore a god-damn Kentucky-fried chicken bucket on his head on lead guitar.

I though the guy Michael Angelo Batio looked like a bit of a freak. For this reason alone, I think he should join new GNR straight away - he'll fit right on in there! :rolleyes:

Can't all you fuckers see that he would play how AXL WANTS him to play bottom line and I think he would be up to the challenge. Listen to bucketheads shit before GNR it don't sound a fucking thing like he does with GNR. And for all you asshole talking the Slash shit, hell I would like for it to happen but for fucks sake it's not going too.