another NIN pic with axl in it?

hogg2500

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg. :lol:

When I got a magnifying glass out and looked at it closer, I think you're right!

Either Trent is really having fun messing with Gunners' heads -- or we're seeing things that aren't there. But the head with the bandanna definitely looks like Axl. :laugh:

Ok, since that's from the official NIN website, i guess they are trying to tell us something... but what? Is CD finally going to be released and it's gonna feature NIN/Trent on some track(s)? Will they tour together? WTF? The plot thickens...

...or they're just messing with us :rofl-lol:

omg. :lol:

When I got a magnifying glass out and looked at it closer, I think you're right!

Either Trent is really having fun messing with Gunners' heads -- or we're seeing things that aren't there. But the head with the bandanna definitely looks like Axl. :laugh:

Yeah, if you save the pic local and zoom in with it, you can definitely tell its our red headed friend.

-darknemus

That pic is from today, in Knoxville... can Axl go there after party all night? :unsure: i mean... he was in New Yor yesterday, and that seems like a morning pic... i dont know... i was thinking this things... btw, the other pic, with the chinese democracy was more explicit... and why the hell would he wear a bandana in that moment?? :unsure: