Bob Dylan

Thunderstruck

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

I saw Bob in the summer of 2003, and I don't think his format has changed:

He played keys, with two bitchin' guitarists, both could really play. The set list was satisfactory, with a few selections you wouldn't have expected. He really puts on a Hard Rock show, believe it or not. It should be great.

He played keys, with two bitchin' guitarists, both could really play. The set list was satisfactory, with a few selections you wouldn't have expected. He really puts on a Hard Rock show, believe it or not. It should be great.

Awesome! I can't wait. Cheers.

So he doesn't play any guitar at all?

Awesome! I can't wait. Cheers.

So he doesn't play any guitar at all?

He injured his hand badly in the late 80's, right before Oh Mercy. And I think it only gets worse for him, but there is no loss as he gets a unique sound out of whatever kind of organ it is he uses and the dueling guitarists.

I think the main lead guitarist is Larry Campbell, dark-haired medieval looking gentleman who can really rip.

Did he cover the song Something by Harrison when any of you guys saw him? I have seen a video of him do that recently, and it was awesome

Can't remember.