Lars and Kid Rock talkin about Slash, Duff and Axl?

avg_

Here's something interesting i found on the rolling stone website..

The rumor floating around at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony? Guns n' Roses will tour this

summer with Slash and Duff McKagan back in the band. We're not saying who's spreading this around, but if

you happened to be getting hammered at 3 a.m. in Room 39A of the Waldorf-Astoria hotel in New York with

Kid Rock and Lars Ulrich, you may have overheard the same gossip. Sources indicate it's not true, but only

Axl Rose can say for sure, and he's not talking.

Source: http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/951...as-player=false

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some one starts a bullshit "GNR reunion rumor."

They post it on various gnr forums.

Lars and Kid Rock hear about it.

They talk about it in front of some bullshit reporter.

The reporter prints it as news.

It's nothing more than the same bullshit that people here constantly wet their pants for.

i do have to wonder why this rumor keeps making the rounds. maybe it's just being based on what that ross halfin had on his site a few months back. i guess anything can happen, but i'd be shocked if it turned out to be true.

here's a question: if it does happen ( for the record, i really don't think it will, but i'm not completely writing off the possibility), all of you that are saying "it's bullshit" and "i hope not" etc... , how will you feel if it does happen?

Those people are small people on a power trip. Kid Rock is a joke and Lars is a little bald fuck who became famous because of James.

They are just playing games, because they hate us and Axl.

Reunion? Cant you just stop talking about that. Reunion`s sucks and so does Slash and Duff.

Some one starts a bullshit "GNR reunion rumor."

They post it on various gnr forums.

Lars and Kid Rock hear about it.

They talk about it in front of some bullshit reporter.

The reporter prints it as news.

It's nothing more than the same bullshit that people here constantly wet their pants for.

Exactly

It's probably BS, but it is strange that Fortus seems to be the only other NuGNR member confirmed to be at RIR, per his website. Since Fortus is the rhythm guitarist, that would leave the lead guitar, bass & drummer slots open. Probably just a coincidence.

Those people are small people on a power trip. Kid Rock is a joke and Lars is a little bald fuck who became famous because of James.

They are just playing games, because they hate us and Axl.

Reunion? Cant you just stop talking about that. Reunion`s sucks and so does Slash and Duff.

Yes, everyone in the world sucks and is out to get you and Axl. Glad you're not the negative paranoid type... :rolleyes:

Of course at this very moment i don't believe a word of it but the mind does wonder what is going on behind closed doors at the GN'R camp. I wonder what they've got cooking up in there, probably not a lot but i still wonder.

Edited by Mama Kin