Tickets Official Hammerstein Buy/Sell Thread

Hey everyone, as you all must know not everyone got tickets today for these shows and some of us were real greedy. So I'm making a thread out for all you people who want to buy/sell these tickets for around face value.

--------------------

BEGIN ADMIN EDIT:

Forum members are not allowed to sell GNR tickets to other forum members at prices above face value (and reasonable postage and taxes).

If you're offered tickets for more than face value (and postage), simply click the following image: p_report.gif

Scalpers will be banned.

Some forum members are exchanging, selling tickets for face value + postage in this thread (we take no responsibility).

Eric

--------------------

END ADMIN EDIT

Edited by admin

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SOLGER

SOLGER

I need 1 ticket for any show. I can assist to any show.

Besides buying the ticket from you I will gladly buy you drinks or a concert t-shirt.

Add me to the seller list, I have several tickets available for the 15th. All price negotiations will be done by PM/email.

hey dude, if you have we could talk about 2 ticktes for the 15th ;) I live in nYC, how much are you charging?

Kannon.

Add me to the seller list, I have several tickets available for the 15th. All price negotiations will be done by PM/email.

hey dude, if you have we could talk about 2 ticktes for the 15th ;) I live in nYC, how much are you charging?

Kannon.

PM SENT.

I am pretty sure the law states 10% or $5. Whatever is more. I won't ask more than what I paid if I get more. I won't shade my character for a few measly hundred dollars. It is very little money in NYC. I ask that everyone else who can go without rapping someone, to do so. $200-$300 wont change any of your lives...Unless you live in Indiana..maybe? The same reason you are forced to pay rediculous broker and scalper fees, is being created here. You will be blasted by your own greed when you least expect it. You don't wanna pay high prices for tickets, DON'T CHARGE OTHERS HIGH PRICES FOR TICKETS. Do not be unreasonalbe.

The same reason you are forced to pay rediculous broker and scalper fees, is being created here. You will be blasted by your own greed when you least expect it. You don't wanna pay high prices for tickets, DON'T CHARGE OTHERS HIGH PRICES FOR TICKETS. Do not be unreasonalbe.

That's exactly right. There's absolutely no need for greed here.

You guys should be happy to help fellow GN'R fans out without trying to rip them off. I really find it wrong that with all the fuss about scalpers at the moment, people here could consider selling their tickets to other hardcore fans at more than their face value. :rolleyes:

The same reason you are forced to pay rediculous broker and scalper fees, is being created here. You will be blasted by your own greed when you least expect it. You don't wanna pay high prices for tickets, DON'T CHARGE OTHERS HIGH PRICES FOR TICKETS. Do not be unreasonalbe.

You guys should be happy to help fellow GN'R fans out without trying to rip them off. I really find it wrong that with all the fuss about scalpers at the moment, people here could consider selling their tickets to other hardcore fans at more than their face value. :rolleyes:

ya but after taxes and convience fees, and then the interest your credit card company is going to charge you, you have to mark them up a few bucks.

I HAVE 1 floor ticket i got off of STUBHUB.COM for sale. it's a good, fair site. . .

I'll charge what I paid for it.

I have the online receipt.

I am from Florida, and I am coming to the show on the 15th. I fly into LGA on that day at 1 pm.

my 2 tickets are for floor, not mezz. . .

i am available at lawyerjohnevans@aol.com

J

Edited by s487807

Please read the thread that we've added at the top of the forum about scalping.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=68975

We do NOT allow members to sell other members GNR tickets for more than face value (plus postage/taxes). If someone tries to sell you a ticket above face value, please use the report button from the link above and that person will be banned.

This is a GNR fan community, where fans should be helping each other.

ya but after taxes and convience fees, and then the interest your credit card company is going to charge you, you have to mark them up a few bucks.

What kind of credit cards do you use? Pay the ballance with the money you get. It is no loss. It is good for your credit. You want to break it down to daily compounded interest?

Sure, and that's perfectly acceptable. There's a difference between covering personal costs and making a profit off ticket sales.

Good job on the forum policy BTW, very happy to hear it. :)