...Favorite Trip-Hop Band...

BIGHURT35DH

Favorite Trip-Hop Band  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow. Tough choice. I own albums by all of them except for United Future Organization. If it were based purely on songs I'd have to go with Morcheeba. They have the best melodies of the bunch and vocally they are superior to the other bands mentioned. It's great Sunday afternoon music when chilling to kill off a hangover. If it's background ambience you want say while haveing a few drinks with the lights low, then I'd go with Theivery Corporation. Portishead are cool but a bit to up tempo for this poll in my opinion. Sneaker Pimps are cool but tend to sound dated to me. It just always sounds like late 90's and it never takes me away like the others do. Massive Attack are pretty dam cool(teardrop will always be amazing) but they seem heavy to me. Almost like their music could be the opening for a dj's set at a rave. Tricky's solo stuff is pretty cool as well. I'd say my favorite is Hooverphonic(not included in the poll) but for this poll I may just have to vote Theivery Coroporation. It's kind of a toss up between them and Morcheeba but Theivery Corporation tends to sound like the promise of things to come where as Morcheeba is the actual come down. Both very cool though. ha! Long answer. Sorry.

Edited by Hallucination

• 4 weeks later...